All New Inhumans
    WeirdWorld
    Scarlet Witch
    Hellcat
    All New-Wolverine
    Karnak
    Carnage
    The Vision

Definitely lots of stuff that intrigues me and I'm just not ready to commit to. Best guess is I'll end up keeping 2-3 of those maybes.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Well Dec will see an increase in my Marvel buying:

Was already getting:
    CAPTAIN AMERICA: SAM WILSON #4
    THE ASTONISHING ANT-MAN #3

Will try the following in Dec:
    A-FORCE #1
    DAREDEVIL #1 & 2
    ALL-NEW INHUMANS #1 & 2
    PATSY WALKER, AKA HELLCAT! #1

The only other comic I'd even be tempted to pick up would have been The Ultimates, with #2 in Dec, however I'm not sure the cosmic side of things would keep me interested. It does have Ewing writing, and I enjoyed his Mighty Avengers work a lot. Will think about it!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Someone clarify,

Am I understanding that the A-Force we are seeing post SW is the same ones from BW correct?

So there are now 2 Medusa's, 2 CM, 2 Jen Walters, 2 Dazzlers, 2 nico's??
    YES! YES! YES!
    Singularity has enterd the all-new mainstream marvel universe but she did not make the journey alone!
    The counterparts of 616 Jennifer Walters, 616 Carol Danvers, 616 Medusa, 616 Alison Blaire and 616 Nico ALSO live on on the all-new mainstream marvel Earth post Secret Wars!
    Arcadia Carol Danvers and Arcadia America Chavez will interact with the golden glistening 616 Captain Marvel, 616 Blue Marvel and 616 King T' Challa!
    Arcadia Medusa will be in a romance with the counterpart of 616 Johnny Storm!
    Arcadia She-Hulk will interact with the counterpart of 616 Amadeus Cho!

There are no 2 Medusa's, 2 CM, 2 Jen Walters, 2 Dazzlers, 2 nico's on the all new mainstream marvel Earth post Secret Wars

SECRET WARS #9 (of 9)
    GUARDIANS OF INFINITY #1
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #3
    STAR-LORD #2
    DRAX #2

Hopefully that is when SW#9 actually comes out. Entertaining story but, I want it to end.

Not sure about these Guardians books. I loved the old GotG. I loved the movie. I'm really not digging' what Marvel is doing with them anymore. as was said upthread...."I don't recognize these characters anymore"...yeah. Honestly, I'll be amazed if I don't decide to scrap the whole Guardians part of my collection by the time these come out. Just not the characters I like. Especially the garbage they have going on with Star Lord.

The Ant-Man solicit info made me laugh pretty hard

All-New Member

Daredevil, I guess. Silk probably too. Not sure why I bother with the MU anymore, Silk is the only new character I like and most the older ones I dont recognize any longer. Way to keep a fanbase Marvel...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I've given up on blade..oh well
    Marvel is suppose be debuting new books through February. There's still time for Blade.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    YES! YES! YES!
    No no no. The solicit explicitly says she ends up on the mainstream Earth and now has to assemble a team. Why would she need to assemble a team she was already part of if the Battleworld version of A-Force made the jump with her?

This is just A-Force with the multiverse heroines swapped out for their 616 counterparts, like literally everyone has been suspecting since day 1.

Anyway, definitely getting:

Ms. Marvel
    Ant-Man
    Ultimates
    All-New, All Different Avengers
    Daredevil
    Moon Girl
    Contest of Champions
    Uncanny Avengers
    New Avengers
    Totally Awesome Hulk
    Last edited by Holt; 09-15-2015 at 11:09 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    I guess in jumping on-board with Marvel I should expect a lot of their books to double ship. This will be the second time in 3 months that both Amazing Spider-Man and Extraordinary X-Men double ship. I may not be able to afford Marvel...
    The double-shipping is something I do not like for a few reasons and as far as the extra hit to the wallet just keep in mind that most books that double ship get 4 extra issues (so 16 issues) a year. It can be managed but it is hard because sometimes you titles you are following all double ship the same months. Sometimes there are books that ship twice a month every month, although I am not sure if any of these new ones are.

Oh, and speaking double-shipping, come on Marvel, you don't need annuals when you are double shipping.

Anyway, will definitely be picking up the three Star Wars ongoings and the annuals, and the C-3PO one-shot.
    Last edited by cranger; 09-16-2015 at 12:47 PM.

-Daredevil #1 & 2: Really enjoyed Waid's run, but it'll be nice to get back to a darker Daredevil.
    -All-New X-Men #3
    -Guardians of the Galaxy #3:
    If I enjoy the new team.
    -Star-Lord #2
    -Drax #2:
    If I like issue #1
    -Ms. Marvel #2: Officially $3.99. Ugh.
    -Silk #2

I loved Magneto, but not really feeling Uncanny X-Men. Maybe it's that it's not really a follow up despite the same writer. Maybe it's the Land art. I dunno.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

I'm calling it: Bruno's new girl is going to break his heart and he'll be back to lusting for Kamala within the year. And I'm sure there's some villain involved in Kamala's sudden disapproval, since everybody in Jersey has pretty much been celebrating-slash-tolerating her presence since she came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    -Ms. Marvel #2: Officially $3.99. Ugh.
    You knew this was inevitable.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'm surprised there isn't an DARINGLY DIFFERENT DAREDEVIL or a SLIGHTLY SWEETER SILVER SURFER, but I suppose that's coming.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 09-15-2015 at 10:35 AM.

Dear All New All Different Marvel,

I've waxed and waned through Bendis's X-verse. I've dragged my feet through some Ho Hum Captain Marvel in space. And I've pined -- PINED I TELL YOU -- and openly pleaded on CBR forums, wishing for Al Ewing to adopt my boys and guide them beneath his remarkable pen....quil? .... keyboard?

And the time has come.
    My body is ready.
    Take me now. Take me true.

I yearn to dodge the mists with Storm's Extraordinary X-Men. I want to escape through stepping discs alongside my beloved Rasputins. I wish to watch the death count climb within Uncanny's crazy. My muscles must streeeeetch with Kamala in her day to day and amidst her fellow money-strapped-Avengers! I need, need, need to globe trot the shiz outta some New Avengers with Billy and Teddy, and HELL even Squirrel Girl because I have faith in you Ewing. Take my hand, Marvel, and lets shatter one of America's stargates and see where she and the other Ultimates find danger and ultimately crush it. Introduce me to your friend Hercules and maybe we get him a drunk and make out for a while. Maybe not. Either way, he's hot and I dig what he's got going on.

I'm ready for you, All New All Different Marvel.

LOL @ the Ant-Man Solicit

• Because you demanded it: Scott Lang, the Astonishing Ant-Man, teams up with Sam Wilson, Captain America! Just like you saw in the movie!
    • Except in the movie, they actually got in a fight. And in the movie, Sam was still Falcon, not Captain America. But... close enough, right?!! Please buy our book, movie-watcher people!
    We need better comics

Fantastic Member

Marvel where we have only 9 fingers and can't count to double digits!