Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Contrary to a lot of people here, I consider art more than I co sider writers. Good art can do a lot to fix bad writing, But the opposite is rarely true. Look at All Star Batman and Robin vs The Dark Knight Strikes Again. Both exhibit the rambling nigh-incomprehensible writing of new millennium Frank Miller, but one has Jim Lee's art to keep what audience it drew in.

This is more due to my knowledge of writers vs artists though. I can't think of any good artist- bad writer combos I've seen recently, at least not by my standards. It is, admittedly, hard for me to intensely dislike any writer's style. I read the single most cringe-inducing scene in any comic I've ever encountered in the pages of Uncanny X-Men, but I still would buy a book from BMB if the concept was good enough.

Concept wins out over both for me though. I love Ryan Stegman's work in Inhuman, but I have no interest in following him to Uncanny Avengers. I also love Charles Soule, but I don't have any intentions of getting into Lando because I'm not particularly into Star Wars lore.
    Last edited by ImprobableQuestion; 09-17-2015 at 03:38 PM.