Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Looks like I am getting this next week instead of today. My pay check didnt come in. If it comes in tomorrow i might beg a ride to my far away shop to pick it up. If not ill have to wait till next week.

Quote Originally Posted by capuga View Post
    Should be a Justin Jordan double dose this week with Luther Strode and Spread.
    Got to my LCS to pick up my books and found out it was actually a triple dose of Justin Jordan this week as Deep State also came out today.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

Finally read issue 8. I really liked it. This new group of artful dodgers are interesting.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    Finally read issue 8. I really liked it. This new group of artful dodgers are interesting.
    Thanks!

You're the first person who has mentioned the Oliver Twist thing, which is entirely intentional. The Professor is meant to be, or at least look like, a Fagin type.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Jordan View Post
    Thanks!

You're the first person who has mentioned the Oliver Twist thing, which is entirely intentional. The Professor is meant to be, or at least look like, a Fagin type.
    Hah. It seemed like it was meant to be. Maybe cause I was just thinking of BKV's runaways and he had a group inspired by them as well.

New issue out tomorrow right Justin? I'll get it sunday when I go to a convention. My dealer is bring my comics there so I don't have to pay for a ride to the shop. Kinda poetic since I got the first issue at the same con a year and a month ago.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    New issue out tomorrow right Justin? I'll get it sunday when I go to a convention. My dealer is bring my comics there so I don't have to pay for a ride to the shop. Kinda poetic since I got the first issue at the same con a year and a month ago.
    Yep, should be. We got our comps a couple weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Jordan View Post
    Yep, should be. We got our comps a couple weeks ago.
    Cool I look forward to it.

New issue was brutal. The art was cool for a one-off story. I don't know why I'm always shocked when the book gets super dark. The flashbacks are always way darker than the main plot lol. So the next issue should be awesome, as it is another backstory.