Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Poll: Which "Uncanny X-Men" Team Member Are You Most Excited About?

Which "Uncanny X-Men" Team Member Are You Most Excited About?

With the roster of Cullen Bunn and Greg Land's "Uncanny X-Men" now revealed, which character are you most looking forward to reading about?

Vote on the poll here.

I don't know about "excited", but the development I'm most curious about is how we're getting Archangel back.

Monet for me
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

archangel. please and thank you!

BANNED

In order:

1)Fantomex: Always liked him, always will. He's a mix of an arrogant but suave @$$hole, and a gentleman. Plus, he's the ultimate male power fantasy, so there's that.

2)Sabretooth: My favourite Wolvie villain and so far, Inverted Sabes has been a lot of fun to read about. Kinda like a wounded (but deadly) puppy.

3)Mystique: Could we finally see the return of the real Mystique and not this soulless husk we've been reading about for so long? It sure looks like it!

4)Magneto: Bunn wrote a stellar Magneto, so I'm looking forward to see how he proceeds with the character.

5)Archangel: We still don't know whether this is HippieAngel (shudders) or not, so I'll remain cautious.

6)Psylocke: I've gotten my Psylocke fill all these years, so I'm actually looking forward to some "newer" faces this time around. That's not to say that I'm not excited though.

7)M: Don't know a lot about her, so she's coming last. But I did read her bio over at the wiki so I am actually looking forward to seeing her interact with the rest of the team.

BANNED

Curious, is the best word to describe it for me.

Warren is the heaviest interest. I'm thinking the celestial seed and the evil persona still locked in his head not full being explored is a good speculation starting point for me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    In order:

1)Fantomex: Always liked him, always will. He's a mix of an arrogant but suave @$$hole, and a gentleman. Plus, he's the ultimate male power fantasy, so there's that.
    Are you serious? He is pawned constantly. Psylocke, Hope, Cable. He has no power here...or any where. Arrogant assholes with power fantasty? Sick.

Archangel, very interested in how he comes back and how he interacts with Magneto when it's not because Xavier or Scott are asking him to tolerate him.

Magneto
    Archangel
    Monet
    Sabretooth
    Psylocke
    Mystique

In that order

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Complexed View Post
    Are you serious? He is pawned constantly. Psylocke, Hope, Cable. He has no power here...or any where. Arrogant assholes with power fantasty? Sick?
    Well, he is the "ultimate man" in a sort of macho way. Rich, handsome, gets the ladies, etc, etc... He's certainly not a "role model" but he's fun to read about. Arrogant @$$holes are not fun IRL, but in fiction? Sign me up!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Complexed View Post
    Are you serious? He is pawned constantly. Psylocke, Hope, Cable. He has no power here...or any where. Arrogant assholes with power fantasty? Sick.
    he was split and depowered in XF, in UXF prior to split, that was never the case,

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    he was split and depowered in XF, in UXF prior to split, that was never the case,
    Also, this. In UXF he was a character with depth. He was an upped James Bond. Killing people and "hugging" ladies left and right but still capable of "being human". It's just that later series turned him into a joke. Not every writer "gets" every character. Spurrier writes an awesome Elsa but a pretty boring Fanto.

BANNED

I vote for M but I'm really excited to see Archangel. X-men writers , please stop writing Angel but rather Archangel.

Archangel definitely. Were he not there it would be Magneto because I love Bunn Magneto.

BANNED

Here she come now say Monet, Moneeeeet.

Might have totally skipped this book otherwise.