Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    WORD.

Its a welcome progression of her character imho.

....or I'm blinded by enthusiasm for Logan's exclusion...
    logan is not excluded. he's very present in the xbooks. and probably will be very present in laura's book.

it's just that in anad, logan has been aged up to old man status so he can make time with a teenaged jean grey. perhaps in a last-ditch effort on marvel's part to ruin the character of logan for the rest of time.

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    the problem with a boycott. is that it needs a majority of the fans to do it. As well as it affecting Marvel profits in a very signficant way. Otherwise it's just wasted imo.
    Not really, it just needs enough people to have comic stores order less books. Remember that stores take a guess on their order numbers. So if there's a drop in people buying they will order less based on a guess. If this next order still has a gap of books not sold they will adjust by order less books again.

Basically you need a steady wave of people not buying the books so orders drop. Or you know what? Instead of buying comics from big chains buy them from super small shops. Cause they are not the ones that get tremendous orders, the ones going for every freaking variant. If the big stores start taking in less orders Marvel will notice.

And here are the two options readers have.

1. Continue buying and "Wait till it gets better." Which marvel will obviously use the excuse of people continued buying the books so the stories could not have been that bad. Which is what they currently use, by the way.

2. Stop buying and get everything cancelled. Which i dont think will happen at all, it will at worst be reduced to 2 or 3 books. And this is me thinking Marvel is totally in charge and is not run day by day by Disney.

If they did cancel all it would still considered this a win because this would mean that the current people in charge could not make the readers happy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I know the lack of merchandise, especially console video games is a knife in my heart. On a positive note Kotobuykiya has a couple more X-statues coming out, i know it's not much but if what little merchandise we do get is boycotted and does not sell well it may discourage manufactures to even make products for sale.Thus feeding the narrative that X-merch is not a big seller.
    Yes, hopefully these statues all come out like they are scheduled too (none of them have been officially released yet, just promoted and images shown). I order Magik and Emma already from an online store already and plan to get the other two if I like the quality of these. Unfortunately, these were also pre-sold/promoted before Marvel started pulling licenses so they may be in a loop hole of some sorts and be the LAST ones we get for a long time.

Fantastic Member

I don't know if someone has already suggested, you can "distort" the concept of "Buycot" for the benefit of the company "rival" of Marvel. A very drastic situation but possibly the most effective.