View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • '68 Last Rites #2 (of 4)

0 0%
  • The Beauty #2

2 4.26%
  • Death Vigil #8 (of 8)

3 6.38%
  • The Fade Out #9

9 19.15%
  • Invincible #123

4 8.51%
  • Island #3

2 4.26%
  • Manifest Destiny #17

4 8.51%
  • ODY-C #7

1 2.13%
  • Rat Queens #12

2 4.26%
  • Secret Identities #7

3 6.38%
  • Sex Criminals #12

4 8.51%
  • Shutter #15

1 2.13%
  • Southern Cross #5

1 2.13%
  • Tokyo Ghost #1

11 23.40%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
    And why can't we bring back Roc again? If he was a good football player, he would be forgiven.
    Or just a creep who prays on women at conventions/co workers in the industry etc. He'd still have a job then.
    Last edited by Joker; 09-20-2015 at 06:28 PM.

The Fade Out, just a beautifully crafted story. The dialog, character work and art was impressive.

Any last minute vote(s) for Shutter so every book has at least 1 this week?
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

Pretty sick week, 38 votes and it's all spread out over 12 titles. It wasn't too long ago that Shutter was winning the poll every week. It appears there are more people taking the dip with Image and trying out more Image titles. There's some good Image series out and it might be a good time to try something new.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Oops, I missed that '68 Last Rites didn't get any votes either. Still, an impressive week for Image that speaks to the diversity of their lineup.
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

A huge week this week with lots of good books :-

The Beauty #2, The Fade Out #9, Invincible #123, Island #3, Manifest Destiny #17, ODY-C #7, Rat Queens #12, Secret Identities #7, Shutter #15 & Tokyo Ghost #1.

I voted for Shutter because it's too good to get no votes & after 15 issues it still excites me, it's so creative, the art is constantly changing & you genuinely don't know what the next page will bring, just an amazing book.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSnorefest View Post
    Pretty sure it's technically on indefinite hiatus, but if I recall correctly Wiebe has basically said that new issues of Panzerfaust aren't making them any money. It's unfortunate, but I do understand the argument that you wouldn't want to be working at least 2 full months just to lose money on the final issues.
    They should just finish Peter Panzerfaust regardless, it's incredibly disrespectful to leave the people who have supported the single issues hanging, I'm pretty sure they'll recoup their money on Trades & the second Deluxe Edition anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
    And why can't we bring back Roc again? If he was a good football player, he would be forgiven.
    He's a co-creator so he's getting paid anyway he may as well work for his money, but at least if his name isn't on the book & he's not drawing it the hypocrites can feel better about supporting the book.