Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Update: I asked Ryan (the editor) if the winners have been notified yet. He said: "Notifications coming within 2 weeks " So there's a 2 week delay. Don't throw your dreams in the trash just yet XD I know I'm getting a little overwhelmed seeing that empty space in my inbox, haha!

Spectacular Member

Hey gang, absolutely swamped over here, but just a quick note -

Winners should expect to hear from us within the next 2 weeks.

All-New Member

Thanks Ryan for letting us know!

And thanks, too, to SaraKpn for the same! And SaraKpn, you're 100% right: I've been looking at my inbox more than usual past couple of days...

All-New Member

Thanks Ryan and SaraKpn, I've been checking this thread (and staring at my inbox) daily for any updates! Good to know there is still a chance

There is still hope after all!
    Awesome. Thanks to you guys for checking in on that.

All-New Member

Default Confirmation?

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIzambard View Post
    Got my confirmation as well. It's been fun.
    I really appreciate the Top Cow team took time to give feedback this year.
    Good luck to all.
    Now, onto the next thing.
    So everybody should have received a confirmation email? I never did, not even a courtesy note I saw that someone had Saying They may have forgot something, which I didn't. If it wasn't accepted I guess I'd like to know, I'd post my script on here for anyone to read and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacecobra87 View Post
    So everybody should have received a confirmation email? I never did, not even a courtesy note I saw that someone had Saying They may have forgot something, which I didn't. If it wasn't accepted I guess I'd like to know, I'd post my script on here for anyone to read and move on.
    If you didn't receive a confirmation email and you met the deadline, I would recommend that you check your spam folder. If you don't find a confirmation email there, then I would recommend that you find your original submission email in your sent folder (complete with date sent) and forward it to submissions@topcow.com with a note explaining that you never received confirmation and are concerned about it. The Top Cow crew have been cool about technical difficulties and things of that nature in the past.
    Good luck!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by KY Matty View Post
    If you didn't receive a confirmation email and you met the deadline, I would recommend that you check your spam folder. If you don't find a confirmation email there, then I would recommend that you find your original submission email in your sent folder (complete with date sent) and forward it to submissions@topcow.com with a note explaining that you never received confirmation and are concerned about it. The Top Cow crew have been cool about technical difficulties and things of that nature in the past.
    Good luck!
    Thank you for your advice and honest words of encouragement. I've done exactly what you said. If anything, I just want my story to be read.

All-New Member

Default Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by KY Matty View Post
    Good luck!
    I'd like to thank you. I did what you said and it worked out. I got a reply the very next day. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacecobra87 View Post
    I'd like to thank you. I did what you said and it worked out. I got a reply the very next day. I appreciate it.
    Awesome, man! I'm glad to hear it worked out for you.
    Good luck!

All-New Member

Wondering now if Ryan is on schedule/if they've already emailed the winners... I hope everyone's enjoyed their 2 week stay of execution

All-New Member

I'm so nervous. I refresh this page every couple of hours to see if anyone has news on the winners. I hope they tell us soon!

All-New Member

I'm doing the exact same thing. I keep popping in here to see if there are any more updates.

All-New Member

I asked Ryan, guys...

Winners will be announced early next week We can all sleep easssaay noooew*

*It's difficult to type now, what with these worn down nubs I used to call my fingertips... Don't bite your nails, kids!
    Last edited by ChrisTresson; 07-14-2016 at 02:51 PM. Reason: posed question, answered it myself!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTresson View Post
    I asked Ryan, guys...

Winners will be announced early next week We can all sleep easssaay noooew*

*It's difficult to type now, what with these worn down nubs I used to call my fingertips... Don't bite your nails, kids!
    Thank you, Chris. The suffering is real XD But I understand their actual job has priority. Good luck everyone!