Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    StuRase

Hello.

Thanks for providing such a great opportunity for writers and artists looking to break in. I had a blast researching and writing for your characters. I submitted my first-round script on October 5th. I was wondering if I should be expecting a confirmation e-mail. Or if there way some way to verify that all the files got through and everything looks good.

Thanks again.

Stu Rase
    princedelight.com

Quote Originally Posted by StuRase View Post
    Hello.

Thanks for providing such a great opportunity for writers and artists looking to break in. I had a blast researching and writing for your characters. I submitted my first-round script on October 5th. I was wondering if I should be expecting a confirmation e-mail. Or if there way some way to verify that all the files got through and everything looks good.

Thanks again.

Stu Rase
    princedelight.com
    Last time, we all got a confirmation e-mail after the talent hunt was over. The winners will get a second e-mail some months after the final deadline. This time though, everyone who submits before January 15th will also get a feedback e-mail, giving you time until May 15th to adapt your work I hope that clears it up.

Custom User Title

Quote Originally Posted by Mackie Magpie View Post
    I was wondering about the XVs today. Do they have a modicum of free will, or are they pretty much programmed to follow commands from the IXth?
    The XVs are full body Cyborgs Manufactured to resemble the IX they were created to serve with probably a brain and spinal column as the only organic components. Aphrodite XV appeared to have a distinct personality and will of her own up until Hades started to control her body remotely and the Hades XVs at the start of IXth Gen #5 had distinct reactions during their interaction with Artemis, Aphrodite & Apollo. You could also consider whether an XV can be resurrected into new brain cases when they're killed, new ones are grown in the same way as executor Jezebel's son in Aphrodite IX: Rebirth #6 or they harvest material from the existing population.

Jairo Noah

hi...
    any of you know what the rioters in Athena IX?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIzambard View Post
    HI Ryan,
    Was my question inappropriate?
    Nic,

Not at all! I must've missed it. Sounds like not a terrible idea at all!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jairo Noah View Post
    hi...
    any of you know what the rioters in Athena IX?
    Well...since I wrote it

What did you want to know? They were her cyborg citizens, and they hated the way they had no freedom, that she ruled them with an iron fist. One of the old Speros City Council Members (from the APHRODITE IX solo series) had been stirring them up, and inciting rebellion.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SaraKpn View Post
    Last time, we all got a confirmation e-mail after the talent hunt was over. The winners will get a second e-mail some months after the final deadline. This time though, everyone who submits before January 15th will also get a feedback e-mail, giving you time until May 15th to adapt your work I hope that clears it up.
    Yep! But it should be noted that there'll be a month between - if you submit before January 15th, between then and February 15th you'll receive feedback.

All-New Member

Hello everybody!
    It's my first top cow talent hunt, so I have got a few doubts (I'm an artist):
    1) is it needed any pre-inscription to the contest or sending the e-mail before 15th Jenuary is enough?
    2) is there any page format requested?
    P.S. I couldn't find the minimum number of 8 pages on the Rules, where I got lost?
    Thanks

Transcend

I would like to decorate this forum just a bit. I am entering as Artist. I chose "Poseidon" as the script I will flesh out. I could not wait to get to the drawing part of the Deep Sea creature so i went ahead and conceptualized this bad puppy. This is one will prob not make it into my final layout but it sure was fun creating it. 12107139_10153677681563245_6041603055006964023_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Top Cow Ryan View Post
    Nic,

Not at all! I must've missed it. Sounds like not a terrible idea at all!
    Thanks Ryan!

riqedavis

Top-notch Givesight. Top-notch. Dig your style.

Quote Originally Posted by givesight View Post
    I would like to decorate this forum just a bit. I am entering as Artist. I chose "Poseidon" as the script I will flesh out. I could not wait to get to the drawing part of the Deep Sea creature so i went ahead and conceptualized this bad puppy. This is one will prob not make it into my final layout but it sure was fun creating it. 12107139_10153677681563245_6041603055006964023_n.jpg
    Wow! If your full pages will be in this style, I'd love to see them

About drawing pages, suppose I draw from 2 different scripts, is it okay to use 2 different styles? I like to draw in color like I did last time, but I have a black & white style I'd like to try. It has a certain degree of texture use and grey tones. I was wondering if that would pose any problems to colorists.
    Thanks

Dakkon Blackblade

Ok, so I'm sure it's been asked and answered but I'm not finding it, so sorry to be a pain, but I was wondering if for the artists submissions; is it 8 pages? Are they the first 8 or any 8 in a row from one of the given scripts? Thanks

Transcend

Thanks riqedavis.

Transcend

Thank you SaraKpn. Before I got into the CG world I wanted so much to be a comic book artist. This is a great chance. I am from the 90's Top Cow and Image era. So my style is very much like artist of those days.