Default What happened to Ultimate Peter Parker?

I need to catch up but the last I knew he had just returned. What ever hapened with that story? Is he part of SW?

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCup View Post
    I need to catch up but the last I knew he had just returned. What ever hapened with that story? Is he part of SW?
    He's deader than dead.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Incredible Member

He's dead, but his clone is running around.

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    He's dead, but his clone is running around.
    If you mean Ultimate Jess then maybe. If you mean thta new guy that appeared in Miles Morales, then he's also deader than dead.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    If you mean Ultimate Jess then maybe. If you mean thta new guy that appeared in Miles Morales, then he's also deader than dead.
    He could be saved in the manhattan zone, hiding somewhere. Because if everything in his memory is the same, save for everything always having been Battleworld, then he still probably just wants to find out how he came back, but stay on the DL.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klefmung View Post
    He could be saved in the manhattan zone, hiding somewhere. Because if everything in his memory is the same, save for everything always having been Battleworld, then he still probably just wants to find out how he came back, but stay on the DL.
    I was just about to post this. He could still be alive in the saved Manhattan zone, although the last we saw of him, he was travelling with MJ out to the east coast. But I really hope he made it.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

He better be somewhere, Bendis wasted so much time on that character, that Miles development was put on pause, like there needs to be a reason why we wasted issues on him other than giving him a happy ending b/c secret wars was gonna obliterate the Ultimate Universe.

Amazing Member

I think Peter was brought back so that the Post-Secret Wars UU has a Spider-Man. We already know that the multiverse will still exist after Secret Wars so it's not out of the realm of possibility that the UU will still exist, even if there are no books for us to read. Miles is in the MU, so Peter was put back in place in the UU.

I mean, not that covers really mean anything, but we see Peter on the cover of Ultimate End #5 possibly returning back to the UU with the rest of the characters, and Miles sort of looking back like he's being urged to stay instead of go with them.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    I think Peter was brought back so that the Post-Secret Wars UU has a Spider-Man. We already know that the multiverse will still exist after Secret Wars so it's not out of the realm of possibility that the UU will still exist, even if there are no books for us to read. Miles is in the MU, so Peter was put back in place in the UU.

I mean, not that covers really mean anything, but we see Peter on the cover of Ultimate End #5 possibly returning back to the UU with the rest of the characters, and Miles sort of looking back like he's being urged to stay instead of go with them.
    I like this idea allll too much. That way Miles can check in on family and friends. It can be a whole Peter Bishop thing. And it leaves a creative door open. But I fear it's too good to be true.

Exactly my thoughts. And I have a feeling that marvel are going to wait this time before relaunching the UU until the time is right.

Man I hope this comes true

come to think of it, secret wars aint over yet, either is ultimate end, no way they will reveal anything before then

I'm hoping for this as well. Ultimate titles have their fans, and a special here and there would be nice to have as we could catch up on our favourite characters - I'd hate for everything to go up in flames and never be touched upon again.

Also, for story purposes I'd like it more because Miles shouldn't have to deal with his entire universe being destroyed. That type of baggage will be glossed over with typical Bendis fashion, but being thrown into a new universe, perhaps not even with his family, is too much for any young hero to have. It's like with Spider-Gwen - her first real adventure was saving the multi-verse from an unstoppable group of vampires. Her fighting the Vulture and having arguments with MJ is small fries compared to that. These universe destroying events should change the characters, instead of introducing a new status quo where everyone conveniently forgets.

Where? There is no Peter on the cover, and Miles is looking back at darkness, cause his world is destroyed and all. I mean Ultimate Reed is leaving too, Nicky Fury and possibly, Cloak and Dagger too, if we go by that cover.