Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Marry blob and dazzler......

BANNED

Get the KYost-era NXM team back together and graduate them to full-fledged X-Men, not just trainees.

In particular, Laura drops Warren like a bad habit and apologizes to Hellion for brushing off what he was going through after killing Karima, and Hellion apologizes for the nasty things he said to her afterwards. Then Big Damn Kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Start by establishing some consistent rules on how the general public perceives mutants. For starters:
    *People distrust ALL superpowered people because of mutant fear. No favoritism because someone got mutated by cosmic rays or a radioactive spider. It's all or nothing.
    *People can attack mutants on the street IF they know that he is one. If the mutant is still perfectly able to pass off as a normal human and never says or does anything to prove otherwise, he logically should not be attacked.

Second, get rid of all the current fracturing, in-fighting, and splinter-groups. Currently, the X-Men are so petty and spiteful towards each other that they'll kill each other over the theft of the last pudding cup. If they're EVER going to have a chance at peaceful co-existence with humans, they need to be ONE group again.

Third, no more of this "Xavier is a creepy old pervert" BS. The man is supposed to be a pillar of his community, and I'm sick of seeing Marvel tear it down for cheap shock value.
    Well, if all humans distrusted all Super heroes, we might as well be in the DC universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Get the KYost-era NXM team back together and graduate them to full-fledged X-Men, not just trainees.

In particular, Laura drops Warren like a bad habit and apologizes to Hellion for brushing off what he was going through after killing Karima, and Hellion apologizes for the nasty things he said to her afterwards. Then Big Damn Kiss.
    Yep; that's what I'd do. one of the things that really frosts my donut is that we've been seeing the same number of mutants for 40+ years. I'd have some natural progression; let some mutants retire, and others actually step up. Problem is, I don't remember who most of the new Xmen are, so other than Dust and gentle, I don't know who i'd want to see step up.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Well, if all humans distrusted all Super heroes, we might as well be in the DC universe.
    And if all humans trusted all superheroes, you've essentially killed the whole point of the X-Men. Either way, it's unrealistic that mutants are the only ones who don't get a free pass in a world of superhumans with all kinds of powers and origins.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Fear my audience

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Fear my audience
    Freaking savage... Ouch.

Mercury graduates from the school, then goes to college. Regular old college. She knows it will be hard and she knows it will probably end in tears and heartbreak, but dammit she is going to TRY and have a normal college experience. A regular mundane life, even if just for a little bit. It would deal with the real but mundane problems she would face. Convincing a school to accept her, proving she is academically qualified to attend, dealing with tuition and housing, the general blatant racism she would endure and overcome.

Regular guest appearance cameos from her school friends. I can already see Hellion and Rockslide helping her move into her new dorm room and all the interactions that would generate.

That's just me though.

id do what hickman did for avengers and new avengers.

Give them a larger scale story that gets you invested. make the stakes higher.

and stop wasting time with characters falling in love coming out and all the rest of that soapy stuff and give us a real story with beginning middle and end

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    id do what hickman did for avengers and new avengers.

Give them a larger scale story that gets you invested. make the stakes higher.

and stop wasting time with characters falling in love coming out and all the rest of that soapy stuff and give us a real story with beginning middle and end
    why can't you have both? we used to have both.

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Hm

I suppose 'my' X-men run would be everything I wanted Bendis' run to be.
    All about Scott and Ororo splitting Xavier's dream, and eventual reconciliation.

Storm capably leads the School and the X-men ala Xavier, only hitting the field when the team is in over their heads.
    Scott capably leads X-Force, a gang of actual revolutionaries successfully fighting corrupt governments across the globe.
    Eventually, the X-men make the time to confront X-Force during their attack on a military base.
    The team leaders face off and one of Storm's lightning strikes causes a ground collapse, trapping them both in underground chamber.
    Hurt from the fall and trapped by the debris, they have a talk.

OM: "You have to stop this, Scott. Stop this madness...Come home."

SS: "Madness? I'm saving lives. Mutant Lives."

OM: "Your actions place all mutants in danger. You attack governments to force change through fear. They have a word
    for that Scott."

SS: "Terrorist."

OM: "The Scott I knew wasn't stupid. But you commit these crimes in broad daylight. You don't even try to hide."

SS: "Why should I hide? Why should any of us hide? They're the ones openly murdering children. They're the ones
    building biological weapons and giant robot murder machines--"

OM:"Every time your face hits phone screens across the globe, they clutch their weapons and blame us! All of us."

SS: "Am I supposed to stand aside and let them terrorize us? Wipe out our entire race? Hope that maybe one day,
    if the we save the world enough times, they'll let a few of us live? No. I'm done waiting for them to change their minds
    about our genocide. I'm standing up to them, for all of us. I'm doing what he taught us."

OM: "Don't. You. DARE."

<lightning cracks outside causing more debris to fall>
    A moment passes.

SS: "That's why I can't come home. None of you will let me."

OM: "..."
    "You didn't kill Charles."

SS: "Yes. I did."

Ororo places her hand on his shoulder.

OM: "I forgive you."
    Cut to - Outside.
    The two teams have stopped fighting and are unsuccessfully trying to dig out their leaders.
    The telepaths pick up mental message and frantically tell everyone to back off quickly.
    A familiar but terrifying red beam shoots straight up from underground into the night sky.
    Ororo and Scott help each other emerge out of the darkness.

Scott calls off his revolution and Storm agrees to fight more assertively for the mutant cause.
    To avoid prison, Scott hides out in the mansion.
    He participates in missions irregularly, and has adventures on his own with a student sidekick.
    He essentially becomes the new Wolverine; still an outcast, still an X-man.
    Eventually, he'd take back his old job as field commander.
    Last edited by Striderblack01; 09-17-2015 at 09:07 PM.
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

That's actually pretty decent....
    Dark does not mean deep.

If only, if only...
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Just wrote down my ideas for the X-Line but then decided not to post them in case Marvel sees how good they are and uses them for the Inhumans instead.

What I would do is simple. I'd just make my X-men Supreme series canon. No needless Inhuman clashes. No constant obstructions from SHIELD. None of that crap. Just supremely awesome X-men stories.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.