Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Gentle's a pacifist, and Dust's pretty close to to it as well. I'm not sure either would fit in with the premise. but other then that, sure, might as well throw them in.
    I actually finished your premise, and realized i wouldn't read it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    ALL-NEW EXILES

To save realities where mutants are close to extinction, Sage and Bishop bring together a new team of Exiles. They'd be joined by Blink, Longshot, Kymera, Ultimate Kitty Pryde and an AU version of Betsy Braddock as Captain Britain.
    Love this whole Idea...

BANNED

Bring back Jean.
    Separating her from anything related to Phoenix. That scenario has run it's course.
    Making her having catfights with her younger self for the heart of teen Cyclops. Only Jean can be a threat for Jean.
    Erase the existence of Dorky-clops (present day Cyclops). Making him try to mimic Magneto and Wolverine was cute for a while but that just about it.
    Kicking Emma out of the X-Men. The bad girl gone good scenario was handled way much better with Rogue. She clearly belongs to the forces of evil, for good.

Incredible Member

I would create a team of say about 7 members using the most popular characters in the franchise. Then get back to the basics of the team finding,training and protecting mutants. Also would re-establish the family atmosphere of the Clairmont era.

Quote Originally Posted by GDC3 View Post
    Pull an Image founder. Quit, start my own indie book that borrows elements from the best part of the mythos and run with my own version.
    This sounds pretty good! I'm still waiting for someone to do something in this vein. It could work, especially now that X-Men are treated the way they are at Marvel. A Good alternative take would be welcome IMHO.

Kill off all AU characters, get an editorial mandate to make it difficult to tell too many AU stories at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Bring back Jean.
    Separating her from anything related to Phoenix. That scenario has run it's course.
    Making her having catfights with her younger self for the heart of teen Cyclops. Only Jean can be a threat for Jean.
    Erase the existence of Dorky-clops (present day Cyclops). Making him try to mimic Magneto and Wolverine was cute for a while but that just about it.
    Kicking Emma out of the X-Men. The bad girl gone good scenario was handled way much better with Rogue. She clearly belongs to the forces of evil, for good.
    I really can't imagine the adult Jean fighting for a teenage boy. I mean, she kinda didn't even fight for her husband when he was with Emma...

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Scott, Rachel, Emma and the such aren't dead. They just aren't being featured.

Instead we have Deadpool everywhere.
    I don't know what happened to them, so I just assumed and used it for the plot I imagined. But I think they aren't dead too.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    X-MEN: LEGACY

With the JGS closed, Emma Frost decides to reopen the Massachusetts Academy and continue training the next generation herself. She'd get help from a junior team of X-men who'd fight to protect the school help recruit new students.
    The team would be co-lead by Quentin Quire and Armor.

NEW MUTANTS

Not every mutant can be saved by joining the school. With that in mind, Dani Moonstar gathers a team willing to travel the globe to protect mutants in need. They'd work alongside the Mutants Sans Frontières and would use the former headquarters of the X-Corporation as bases of operation.

ALL-NEW EXILES

To save realities where mutants are close to extinction, Sage and Bishop bring together a new team of Exiles. They'd be joined by Blink, Longshot, Kymera, Ultimate Kitty Pryde and an AU version of Betsy Braddock as Captain Britain.
    I love all of your ideas and teams!(Except the part that there's no Jean x.x). I would only like more if Captain Britain was 616 Psylocke. I mean, with all the Jane Thor, Ms Kamalam, Captain Sam and Wolverine Laura, I think it would totally fit ANAD Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel/DC Fan View Post
    I would create a team of say about 7 members using the most popular characters in the franchise. Then get back to the basics of the team finding,training and protecting mutants. Also would re-establish the family atmosphere of the Clairmont era.
    I think we have that with Extraordinary Xmen- But nobody asked me WHICH seven I'd want.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvel/DC Fan
    I think we have that with Extraordinary Xmen- But nobody asked me WHICH seven I'd want.
    Well, with the exception that EXM will be less about finding/training/protecting new mutants manifesting powers and more about saving/helping/protecting(?) remaining living mutants from the deadly Terrigen Mists. And we have no way of knowing if EXM will feature the long missed family feel or if it will continue the ongoing infighting and arguing that has been so prominent in X-Men (and other Marvel comics) lately

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Kill off all AU characters, get an editorial mandate to make it difficult to tell too many AU stories at once.
    Not until Gwen-Men gets published.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I really can't imagine the adult Jean fighting for a teenage boy. I mean, she kinda didn't even fight for her husband when he was with Emma...
    Yes but Teen Cyke has all these elements that made her fall in love. Who can say that something similar can't happen again.
    And Adult Jean beat the deep out of Emma when she discovered the affair. Later all hell broke loose with Xorneto, her being Phoenix and restoring the timeline to prevent the Here Comes Tomorrow future.

Reboot it in the MAX/Icon line (if they still even exist), almost like Ultimate X-Men, with better costumes.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Ignore everything that has happened to the X-Men since issue #141 that came out in 1981.