Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Question If You Could Spend a Day With Your Favorite Hero What Would You Do?

As the title states if you could have one day with a Marvel character you love all to yourself, what would you guys do?

Emma Frost - Drink soy lattes, gossip and go on a major shopping expedition in Paris.

Carol Danvers - Fly aircrafts together. Then I would just sit down with her her, drink tea and pick her brain.

Dazzler - Get heavily intoxicated, go dancing at gay bars and sing at karaoke bars.

Rogue - I would love nothing more than to spend a day getting to know her and let her teach me how to fix vehicles.

Storm - Soar the winds in the sky with her and then go plant shopping.

What would you do with some of your favorite Marvel super heroes?
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Wasp - shop, shop, shop, and pay bills

Kamala Khan-Avengers/Marvel Hero fanboy/girl talk.

Thor - Full fantasy Norse adventure treatment. Quests, slaying, feasting, and forging!

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Crystal - Basically my BFF.

Iceman - [censored]

Scarlet Witch - We could just hang out and do whatever. Alter reality a bit here and there. "No more stupid people."

Silver Surfer - Definitely a cosmic tour of the universe! We could start out in our own solar system and fly to Ceres, Europa, Neptune, etc. Then we could check out a black hole, some interesting nebulae, the galactic core, what have you. Dawn Greenwood aka Bye, Felicia!

Vision - I feel like we could have a really great philosophical discussion. And later we could play Cards Against Humanity.

Boisterously Confused

I'd sit down over coffee with Captain America, the Sub-Mariner and Colonel Nick Fury, and ask them about their views of WWII, and how and why the world changed after.

Spideyparker75

I dont even have to say who my Superhero would be based on my name? Id fly over new york and just hang out with him and maybe chat up MJ lol

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Kamala - Write a collaborative fanfic!

And she's about the only super I know and like that I could work up the nerve to hang with. The fact that I've had Muslim neighbors in my current address and the last two places I've lived in helps me a tad.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Mighty Member

Honestly, three of my favorite characters aren't in a position where I would want to hang out with them, and then there's Moon Knight and he hasn't been the kind of guy you'd hang out with for a long long time. I really don't know, that's why I'm betting on a lot of new/fresher characters post-Secret Wars, I'm clearly in need of some new favorites.

Black Panther - Racing giant sea turtles.

Storm - Going to various parts of the world and raining down clean drinkable water.

Silver Surfer - Definitely a cosmic tour of the universe!
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

I feel like Elektra and I would enjoy a great day of going to musuems and art installations. We'd enjoy great food and fine wines. We might even talk international politics. Then we'd beat someone to death for an ungodly amount of money.

With Billy?

What COULDN'T we do?

Namor - explore the depths of the oceans, swim with the whales, see Atlantis and learn about it's history

Iron Fist - learn some fighting moves, meditate, spar

Ghost Rider - have a beer, watch football, have more beer, see the penance stare in action

Moon Knight - tag along on a supernatural investigation
    Last edited by Of Atlantis; 09-18-2015 at 06:21 AM.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

BANNED

Iron Fist- Travel to the Mystical City of Kun' Lun. And hopefully get some training in before the day is over.

Karnak- Visit Attilin and the temple where he trained. Then hopefully get some training from the monks.

Namor- Vist Namors under water palace and flirt with Atlantean woman.

Falcon - Sit down and have a cup of coffee. He seems like a guy for good conversation and wisdom. Love to pick his brain about his views on life, love, and friendship.
    Last edited by Trident; 09-18-2015 at 07:18 AM.

iMan 42s

Give Scarlet spider a freaking hug. He doesn't need to be cranky all the time, and then run as fast as I can cause I would probably get a stinger to the face for that.

I'd ask Ironman pointers on how to be better at engineering.

I would also hit spider-man in the nuts for OMD. He wont know why, but I will.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.