Default Five Ghosts Volume 3 Trade

Just read the volume 3 trade and this series has only gotten better. This is the best volume so far. I love how fluid it reads and I love how there is a lot of wordless action. This reads fast because of the action, and the story doesn't suffer one bit. It's good fun, non convoluted, and isn't trying too hard to be something cool. It just is. I couldn't recommend Five Ghosts enough. Looking forward to the next volume.

Yeah im really digging Five Ghosts. Just some good old fashioned pulpy adventure!

Love Mooneyhams art too. Very 80s Frank Miller.

Yeah, the art is great. So many panels and pages could be posters or wallpaper on a computer. He tells such a great story with just the pics. It's been a while since I've seen something like this and maybe Miller is the last time.

It's one of my favorites for sure. Something about it is just FUN, and that's what is most important. I hope they come back with a 4th arc in the January solicits.
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Yeah im really digging Five Ghosts. Just some good old fashioned pulpy adventure!

Love Mooneyhams art too. Very 80s Frank Miller.
    Love this series so much for all the same reasons. One of the few series that I have double dipped, have the singles and got the deluxe edition when it came out. We need more of these old fashioned pulpy adventure titles, so fun.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus