Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Save Your Favorite X-Men by sending them to a Non X-Book?

With the fate of many of your favorite mutants up in ther air and the current X-Line up being pretty par the course, we've seen a few mutants jump ship to other books. Sunspot is now leading New Avengers, Rogue in UA, Dazzler in A-Force, Kitty Pryde is up in Space with the GoTG, Beast to the Inhumans. Sure they all could be considered race traitors, but at leas they're alive and kicking and not suffering the Legacy Virus 2.0 or is it 3.0 i forget. Plus it seems Marvel is all up for throwing various characters around to the various books (see MJ now a lead character in Iron Man).

For me...if push came to shove and it meant seeing a few of my faves show up in other non-x books...I'd send Hellion over to ASM because Spidey actually showed intrest in teaching him, I'd send Dani Moonstar over to Thor, Nate Grey to the Ultimates, Emma Frost to the Illmunati just to name a few.

Who and where you would send some of your faves?
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

The X-kids of the New Xmen fame be allied with the survivors of the Avengers Academy and Runaway to become a new unnamed title. It would be part anthology/ part teen hero team up. Not everyone will get a full development until we have at least a years worth of issues but the core team will be a mix of the three groups.

And if I have to 1 guest star at least every 13 issues.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Rachel can go to Spider-Man. They have very contrasting personalities and it would take her out of her element as well as give Spider-Man someone to have back and forth trolling and banter with. Not to mention having the most powerful Telepath at Parker Industries could prove beneficial as well as garnering goodwill with a powerful ally.

I would love to see Rachel Grey as a regular in a non Xmen book, like Heroes For Hire where she becomes a PI.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Emma Frost in Uncanny Inhumans as Black Bolt's new wife.

Mercury to Ms. Marvel.

Fortunate that her inorganic biology grants her Terrigen immunity and disgusted at all the hypocrisy surrounding her, Merc says "to hell with this" after seeing that nothing's going anywhere for mutants, abandons all X-Men and mutant-related issues completely, and moves to Jersey City. She meets Kamala Khan, and the two shapeshifters hit it off very fast. She comes and goes as the stories require, usually to provide a contrast on Kamala's life by showing that she doesn't have it nearly as good as she does. However, Merc is determined to make it work for herself, and Kamala's positive influence slowly helps her come to terms with herself.

Basically, Kamala does more for improving Cessily's low self-esteem than the X-Men ever did.
    Last edited by Myetche; 09-18-2015 at 06:40 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    With the fate of many of your favorite mutants up in ther air and the current X-Line up being pretty par the course, we've seen a few mutants jump ship to other books. Sunspot is now leading New Avengers, Rogue in UA, Dazzler in A-Force, Kitty Pryde is up in Space with the GoTG, Beast to the Inhumans. Sure they all could be considered race traitors, but at leas they're alive and kicking and not suffering the Legacy Virus 2.0 or is it 3.0 i forget. Plus it seems Marvel is all up for throwing various characters around to the various books (see MJ now a lead character in Iron Man).

For me...if push came to shove and it meant seeing a few of my faves show up in other non-x books...I'd send Hellion over to ASM because Spidey actually showed intrest in teaching him, I'd send Dani Moonstar over to Thor, Nate Grey to the Ultimates, Emma Frost to the Illmunati just to name a few.

Who and where you would send some of your faves?
    First of all, this is the whole thing that bugs me about the term "Mutants." Not only does it label them, it boxes them in. Only recently, we're seeing them branch out into the wider MU proper, like in Uncanny Avengers, and They're STILL fighting the label, like it's all they can talk about. But anyway, why did Sunfire quit that team? Oh, yeah- too many fire types.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Rachel can go to Spider-Man. They have very contrasting personalities and it would take her out of her element as well as give Spider-Man someone to have back and forth trolling and banter with. Not to mention having the most powerful Telepath at Parker Industries could prove beneficial as well as garnering goodwill with a powerful ally.
    I seem to remember, in Spider Man and the Xmen, she absolutely hated him. And Storm wasn't too happy with him either. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I seem to remember, in Spider Man and the Xmen, she absolutely hated him. And Storm wasn't too happy with him either. No thanks.
    Storm and Spidey made peace at the end of SPXM, don't you remember. She said she was frustrated with him because he reminded her of Wolverine.

AND with MJ now in IM....Peter does need a new Red Head in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Emma Frost in Uncanny Inhumans as Black Bolt's new wife.
    More of Old Man Logan seep through!
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Sunspot is now leading New Avengers, Rogue in UA, Dazzler in A-Force, Kitty Pryde is up in Space with the GoTG, Beast to the Inhumans. Sure they all could be considered race traitors
    With the exception of Beast, anyone who considers them that deserves to die by the Terrigen Mists.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Dani & Cannonball go to New Avengers
    Rachel goes to Ultimates (although I like that idea of her working for Heroes for Hire and becoming a PI...she could be very good at that...rife with emotional conflict as well...former hound now PI, how different are those roles?)
    Polairs goes to Uncanny Avengers
    Karma goes to A-Force

Storm and Spidey made peace at the end of SPXM, don't you remember. She said she was frustrated with him because he reminded her of Wolverine.

AND with MJ now in IM....Peter does need a new Red Head in his life.

More of Old Man Logan seep through!
    It's Doom she married in OML not Blackbolt.

Put Gambit in New Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Mercury to Ms. Marvel.

Fortunate that her inorganic biology grants her Terrigen immunity and disgusted at all the hypocrisy surrounding her, Merc says "to hell with this" after seeing that nothing's going anywhere for mutants, abandons all X-Men and mutant-related issues completely, and moves to Jersey City. She meets Kamala Khan, and the two shapeshifters hit it off very fast. She comes and goes as the stories require, usually to provide a contrast on Kamala's life by showing that she doesn't have it nearly as good as she does. However, Merc is determined to make it work for herself, and Kamala's positive influence slowly helps her come to terms with herself.

Basically, Kamala does more for improving Cessily's low self-esteem than the X-Men ever did.
    Where do I buy this comic?

Quote Originally Posted by Fordel View Post
    Where do I buy this comic?
    Hell if I know. I was just spitballing.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!