Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    This is actually a great idea!
    I wonder if you'd fractionalize the Inhumans, giving them two separate teams; one with medusa's group,and one with black bolt's.
    Last edited by protege; 09-19-2015 at 03:18 PM.

Fantastic Member

I'd dig into the well of the lesser knowns and have Shatterstar or Warpath be the next Ronin, either in an Avengers title or perhaps guest starring in Daredevil. They'd either be revealed immediately or later, likely with a dramatic mutant power reveal at some big moment.

Cyclops or Havok in Uncanny Avengers, as Havok took what seemingly would be Cyclops' spot if he were still in favor with Rogers. Of course, this time either of them would have their own shady pro-mutant agenda behind the scenes.

Mercury in Ms Marvel sounds like a good idea. I would even take it a step further and either have her high school become an integrated mutant/human sister school or make an Xavier school district a thing.

I'm enamored with the Squadron Supreme, so I don't have any specific member in mind but would enjoy seeing some ex-X-Men take some of the transparently Justice League-like positions in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Rising7 View Post
    Mercury in Ms Marvel sounds like a good idea. I would even take it a step further and either have her high school become an integrated mutant/human sister school or make an Xavier school district a thing.
    I dunno... My idea was that Cessily had enough of mutant politics and figured that since the X-Men aren't really helping her cope with her situation, she'll instead try to actually live a life away from their nonsense. Not easy when her shiny metal skin is a dead giveaway for lynch mobs, but still better than getting thrown headfirst into mutant wars.
    Last edited by Myetche; 09-19-2015 at 11:39 AM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

I've thought about this for a while, thier are so many great X-Men characters who have gotten sidelined over the years by being trapped in the x-book segment of the marvel universe. Look at the character development Sunspot and Cannonball got once they joined the avengers. It's clear most x-writers suffer from debilitating Geoff Johns Syndrome -if I didn't grow up with them I'm not writing them- leaving a lot of good characters to be killed off or just ignored so why let more mutants join the ranks of other hero teams?

Chamber in an M-13 book. Id love a New Excalibur book but I dont think Marvel's going to bring back any satellite X-books other than ____ X-Men for a long time. No X-Factors, Forces, New Mutants, etc...

I also think itd be cool to see him and Jubilee in the new Blade book hunting vampires...he has vamp hunting in his family.

Or the Howard the Duck book b/c they went roadtripping once(and bring back Skin!)

I'm enamored with the Squadron Supreme, so I don't have any specific member in mind but would enjoy seeing some ex-X-Men take some of the transparently Justice League-like positions in the team.
    I originally thought maybe a repowered up Nate Grey would work considering this is a team of heavy hitters

Quote Originally Posted by judaspaladin View Post
    It's clear most x-writers suffer from debilitating Geoff Johns Syndrome -if I didn't grow up with them I'm not writing them- leaving a lot of good characters to be killed off or just ignored so why let more mutants join the ranks of other hero teams?
    I think describes 85% of comic writers in general....
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

I would send Storm to either the Fantastic Four or The Defenders.

If she were on the Defenders, I would have a team of the following:

Storm
    Hulk
    Spiral
    Mr. Fantastic
    Spiderman
    Moondragon

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Storm and Spidey made peace at the end of SPXM, don't you remember. She said she was frustrated with him because he reminded her of Wolverine.

AND with MJ now in IM....Peter does need a new Red Head in his life.

More of Old Man Logan seep through!
    If that's the case, considering that Storm and Logan had some kind of romance going on in the wake of Avengers Vs. X-Men, and Spider-Man did almost seem to be flirting with her a bit in that last issue where they made peace . . .

Going on topic, I concur with Sardorim's idea for Rachel Grey to be more of a presence in the new Spider-Man books. I'd also have Cable in Spider-Man 2099, seeing as they're both time-travelers from the future who share the general goal of making a better future in place of the ones they had to endure. Domino could appear in Silk to take on Black Cat, pitting their luck powers against each other. After all, Domino's version effectively increases her reflexes, agility, and coordination for more accurate shots and strikes and improved dodging, blocking, and countering of opponents' attacks and Cat's version makes anybody or anything that could or would hurt her miss and/or injure themselves instead of her. Would be fun to see if they cancel each other out or not. Gambit could show up in Amazing Spider-Man as an international thief who gets hired to steal from Parker Industries and runs into Spider-Man (Peter Parker or Miguel O'Hara), with lots of banter and acrobatics between them, plus Mockingbird to join in on the banter and shoot down Gambit whenever he tries to flirt with her. I could see the New Xavier School students from Bendis's Uncanny X-Men being carried over to Miles Morales's new non-adjectival Spider-Man book in the 616 (along with maybe Ultimate Kitty Pryde and a few other mutant survivors of Ultimate Marvel). And come to think of it, Nate Grey reappearing in the Amazing Spider-Man books would be good, too; pick up on that friendship they seemed to be developing when he first debuted in the 616 Marvel Universe.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    This is actually a great idea!
    Thanks lol. Now we have to make Marvel do it.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I wonder if you'd fractionalized the Inhumans, giving them two separate teams; one with medusa's group,and one with black bolt's.
    Well Black Bolt destroyed his throne so i imagine he's resigned any kind of sovereignty unless post-SW changes this. But Medusa is banging Human Torch now so I guess they're staying broke up, we'll just have to wait and see if they're having separate teams or keeping it amicable.

I'm upping my idea form just Hellion going to the Spider books but he brings Rockslide, Anole, Surge, Broo and No-Girl with him. They act as private secruity/business analysts/psych security/tech assitance for Peter.

Plus seeing Santo and Julian heckle Peter all day makes me chuckle.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Doesn't really matter. I don't have one or two absolute favorites that I want to read over all others. I love X-Men and I'm not going to bother picking up other books just to read about the adventures of one or two X-Men characters.

I'm a reader of X-Men as a team dealing with heroics and the mutant issues. If they are appearing in a non-x-book where they'll just be like every other hero then I just don't read it. Especially now that Marvel's actions have made me unable to enjoy or like any of the non-X-Men heroes

I'd dig into the well of the lesser knowns and have Shatterstar or Warpath be the next Ronin, either in an Avengers title or perhaps guest starring in Daredevil. They'd either be revealed immediately or later, likely with a dramatic mutant power reveal at some big moment.

Cyclops or Havok in Uncanny Avengers, as Havok took what seemingly would be Cyclops' spot if he were still in favor with Rogers. Of course, this time either of them would have their own shady pro-mutant agenda behind the scenes.

I don't know- I thought Captain Marvel would be taking a step backwards by joining the Xmen, and I feel that Cyclops would be doing the same thing here. "Shady, pro-mutant agenda?"

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Thanks lol. Now we have to make Marvel do it.

Well Black Bolt destroyed his throne so i imagine he's resigned any kind of sovereignty unless post-SW changes this. But Medusa is banging Human Torch now so I guess they're staying broke up, we'll just have to wait and see if they're having separate teams or keeping it amicable.
    I dunno if the throne even needs to enter into it- but other than translating his thoughts, what would be gained from having Emma and Black Bolt together? How could she help with his mission, whatever it is?

Chamber working for both SHIELD and MI-13.

Polaris in Hulk, Uncanny Avengers, or the new New Avengers. Maybe also working for Stark in Invincible.