Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    All-New Member

"Maybe it doesn't want me to find it." That's deep bro.

BANNED

Your book looks interesting enough to read but not follow. It is like looking at "Detroit Rock City( the idea itself )", "GTO" ( one of many racing series ), or even "Tank Girl" ( non-movie ). Nice to look at but hard to follow unless you know the subject matter. I would have to be absorbed into that realm in order to follow it.

Do not mean to covert; but you have an interesting working table. Quite fancy the shapes, as it stands out in the picture.

Illustrator + Designer

Page 53

Illustrator + Designer

Also, ComiXology just launched the full graphic novel of this book on their site this week. SEE IT HERE

Hmm, looks like I'm having problems with the images linking in the last post. Here are the ones until now, for your reading pleasure.

Page 52:

Page 53:

Page 54:

Illustrator + Designer

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzMah View Post
    "Maybe it doesn't want me to find it." That's deep bro.
    Haha, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DanArt View Post
    Your book looks interesting enough to read but not follow. It is like looking at "Detroit Rock City( the idea itself )", "GTO" ( one of many racing series ), or even "Tank Girl" ( non-movie ). Nice to look at but hard to follow unless you know the subject matter. I would have to be absorbed into that realm in order to follow it.

Do not mean to covert; but you have an interesting working table. Quite fancy the shapes, as it stands out in the picture.
    That's fine. This is a more conceptual story, and I intended people to read it as a book, not originally a webcomic. In my newer work, I'm getting more of the hang of how to pace a story and build it up in a way that works as a page per week, while still being a comfortable read as a solid book. It's always a challenge, and always interesting to explore ways to do that, especially with such weird subject matter like this.

I have the full books for sale on my site, and they're actually on the way from the printer to my house at this very moment, so they're hot off the presses. I've got some extra stuff in the back that explains my process and production. CHECK IT OUT HERE
    Also available DIGITALLY

Illustrator + Designer

Page 55

Illustrator + Designer

2 page spread this week, pages 56+57.

Illustrator + Designer

Page 58

Illustrator + Designer

Page 59!

I'll be at C2E2 in Chicago on March 18. Find me at BOOTH C16

Illustrator + Designer

Find me at C2E2 next week at booth C16

All-New Member

I love what you did with every page where he's listening to the song. The imagery is fantastic, and it really goes well with the color choice you've gone with. I feel like your storytelling might improve with some more conflict, possibly a b-character arc to go along the main journey.

I really did enjoy the read, looking forward to more. Glad the kickstarter succeeded.

Illustrator + Designer

Quote Originally Posted by DrewRyanArt View Post
    I love what you did with every page where he's listening to the song. The imagery is fantastic, and it really goes well with the color choice you've gone with. I feel like your storytelling might improve with some more conflict, possibly a b-character arc to go along the main journey.

I really did enjoy the read, looking forward to more. Glad the kickstarter succeeded.
    Thanks! This one's a more individual storyline about this one guy because of his "space cadet" personality, but the next ones will involve more of the characters.

Find me at C2E2 this weekend, I'll have this book for sale—Artist Alley C-16!

Illustrator + Designer

Page 62 is NSFW

Also, great meeting everyone who came out to C2E2 this past weekend. It was an awesome show and I sold a lot of copies of this graphic novel. Thanks for coming out and showing your support if you were there!

Illustrator + Designer

New Page posted, also I'll be at Wizard World Madison this weekend. Booth D26

Illustrator + Designer

Page 64!