Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
    Invincible Member

Default Black Girl Appreciation: Marvel

I got the idea for this thread from Nipower888 a while back, then I totally forgot to do it. But anyway, here's a thread to devoted to discussing the lovely black and brown ladies of Marvel comics

Storm

Misty Knight

Spectrum

Invincible Member

M

Shuri

I'm hoping for big things for Moon Girl

Invincible Member

Default I hope we haven't seen the last of Tamara Devoux

I'd love to see more of her even if the odds are low.

I'm kinda hoping she shows up in Web Warriors just so we can see how things have gone for her since Old Man Logan and Spider-Verse (especially since Bendis didn't bother to include her in Old Man Logan).
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 09-19-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Wow this is awesome. Thanks man.
    Monica Rambeau is the queen of my heart and life. Bow down to her then give her all your money.

Nostagia leads to stagnation and over glorifying the past. The past sucked, the present sucks, and the future will suck. Take off the rose colored glasses and don't let that jerk nostalgia trick you into thinking life was better than it really was. If 20 years from now I'm of those people that say music, tv, videogames etc. was better back in my day please hit me in the knee caps with a bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post

I'm kinda hoping she shows up in Web Warriors just so we can see how things have gone for her since Old Man Logan and Spider-Verse (especially since Bendis didn't bother to include her in Old Man Logan).
    I really wanted to know kymeras powers. I'm kinda sad that she'll never appear again
    Monica Rambeau is the queen of my heart and life. Bow down to her then give her all your money.

Nostagia leads to stagnation and over glorifying the past. The past sucked, the present sucks, and the future will suck. Take off the rose colored glasses and don't let that jerk nostalgia trick you into thinking life was better than it really was. If 20 years from now I'm of those people that say music, tv, videogames etc. was better back in my day please hit me in the knee caps with a bat.

Love it, awesome thread; I fully support this 100%. Someone I'd love to see more of (because she's was GLORIOUS) was Alexis. Visually epic, and her robotic skills mixed with pre-cognitive abilities made her very unique and interesting.

"We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Love it, awesome thread; I fully support this 100%. Someone I'd love to see more of (because she's was GLORIOUS) was Alexis. Visually epic, and her robotic skills mixed with pre-cognitive abilities made her very unique and interesting.

Were was she from?

Debrii from New Warriors Vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Were was she from?
    Avengers: AI; a criminally underrated run by Humphries
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Avengers: AI; a criminally underrated run by Humphries
    Thanks I'll look it up.

Also, what are Misty Knight fans expecting from her Netflix debut.

Invincible Member

Thanks I'll look it up.

The popular wisdom is that she's show up in Iron Fight's series, but since the shows are connected, it's possible she might be introduced before then. I don't think they'll change her character too much...she may or may not have a prosthetic arm but she'll probably still be some sort ex-cop/private eye.

Thanks I'll look it up.

I dont know want to expect but I hope shes awesome and gets a spinoff

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post

Fairly certain the T-mist wiped her from existence.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    The popular wisdom is that she's show up in Iron Fight's series, but since the shows are connected, it's possible she might be introduced before then. I don't think they'll change her character too much...she may or may not have a prosthetic arm but she'll probably still be some sort ex-cop/private eye.
    Maybe Luke might go to her to help him. If they go with his false prison origin. Maybe he needs a private eye.