Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Colossus? The passive giant? He hasn't led one time in his 40+ years of existence. What about him says leadership? Throwing Wolverine and temper tantrums when ish hits the fan?
    He the only member of the second gen/core X-men that hasn't really lead. Given the right writer he could be a good leader, besides how many strong guys have actually lead a team? Could be fun.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

No one.
    Like berserkerclaw said there doesn't need to be one leader. If for some magical reason there would have to be one though I would say Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    STORM! And she is... so WIN!
    Well she is the leader of one team. She has no authority over the others.
    Last edited by Galerion; 09-20-2015 at 06:52 AM.
    "This is me being reasonable"

I think given that we're facing another no more mutants situation, mutants need a selfish leader only interested in the preservation of mutant kind even if it's at the cost of humans or inhuman lives. So I vote Mr sinister !

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    I think given that we're facing another no more mutants situation, mutants need a selfish leader only interested in the preservation of mutant kind even if it's at the cost of humans or inhuman lives. So I vote Mr sinister !
    Sounds like a job for Magneto or Emma Frost.

Both are pretty ruthless when it comes to making sure mutants survive over anyone else.

Emma or Magneto.
    for exactly the above reason than Storm gave.
    I also want to see mutants prosper not just survive. For that reason I think Emma would be a great leader.
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 09-20-2015 at 07:16 AM.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

If i had to pick a new Leader for mutantkind i would be happy if these 2 gave it a try.
    image.jpg
    In union or solo I think it would be a fun read.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

How about a council like on Planet-X?

Storm, Magneto, Cannonball, Beast, Cable, and maybe a non X-Men rooted rep like Manifold or Justice. I'd recommend Gambit due to his leading the International Thieves Guild but he's still listed as missing and besides I'd hate to wake the haters.
    Last edited by donpricetag; 09-20-2015 at 07:36 AM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Storm always...though I would love to see Colossus or Cannonball lead too.
    Might as well give Sam a shot...

Right now, Storm. But I wish it was Jean(adult) if she came back one day. I think she shown in New X-Men that she can be a better Headmistress and Professor at the school than Scott, Ororo or Logan.

Magneto.

Or Adult Jean, she would try the diplomatic ways first, but if that doesnt work, she would pretty willing to make the blood run if it's necessary.

Magneto or Sunspot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Right now, Storm. But I wish it was Jean(adult) if she came back one day. I think she shown in New X-Men that she can be a better Headmistress and Professor at the school than Scott, Ororo or Logan.
    While I'm cool with Xavier's other daughter running the school, I do feel Jean was groomed for the position. Storm to me, always had bigger ideas and was more into governing mutant affairs. Like when she started the XSE....a good idea that was ruined by the "No More Mutants".
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quite simple actually,cyclops always cyclops.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    How about a council like on Planet-X?

Storm, Magneto, Cannonball, Beast, Cable, and maybe a non X-Men rooted rep like Manifold or Justice. I'd recommend Gambit due to his leading the International Thieves Guild but he's still listed as missing and besides I'd hate to wake the haters.
    Yeah i think that a council of several different leaders from what is left of mutants would be the best route. Different members could be leaders of divisions that handle certain fields.
    Storm The Head of the Council she is the voice and public face and has the final say
    Magneto a elder that has much experience in leadership roles
    Sunspot would be the leader to represent the concerns of non X-related mutants

I would add Sebastion Shaw to represent mutants that are out for their own survival more than others
    I would also add a sleeper being possessed by ShadowKing

I loving this thread, sone really good points are bring made.
    Storm for leader of mutantkind.

Though i like the idea of Emma and Magneto for mutantkind but have a hard time seeing the xmen fully trusting and getting behind that.

I also want to see Cannonball, Rouge, Nightcrawler take up team leading than the overall xmen.

As for Colossus I think he's better at being a team player. Some People are meant to lead an other are MVPs.
    Look at Storm she knows when to lead and when to be a team player.