Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I essentially want to see Emma take over Madripoor. Turn it into a place where there are jobs and education opportunities for mutants. The main source of income would be tourism. Stuff like "come gete your fortune from blindfold." Or "let the cuckoos supress your anxiety" or "get you where you need to go in the blink of an eye with Blink!". Non mutants will be welcome as well and they all build one of the most prospering countries in the world.
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 09-21-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    I kind of like the non-united X-Men concept. Multiple teams, really with no one leader.

I loved the scene in Spurrier's X-Force when Cable had to talk to all the mutant leaders, and so separately had conversations with Wolverine (Jean Grey School), Cyclops (his own team), Havok (Unity Squad), Magneto (himself), and Polaris (Serval/X-Factor).
    I like it as well. And considering all that's happened, there really should be a more splintering/going off to form their own groups.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    I essentially want to see Emma take over Madripoor. Turn it into a place where there are jobs and education opportunities for mutants. The main ource of income would be tourism. Stuff like "come gete your fortune from blindfold." Or "let the cuckoos supress your anxiety" or "get you where you need to go in the blink of an eye with Blink!". Non mutants ill be welcome as well and they all build one of the most prospering countries in the world.
    Can't be any worse than when Mystique was running the city.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

BANNED

Exodus is back, right?

BANNED

Ororo Munroe aka Storm

BANNED

I think there should be a mutant council or Illuminati if you will, that should lead mutantkind. It would consist of Storm. Magneto. Cyclops. Rachel Grey or Cable or Bishop- i.e somebody from the future. Beast. Emma Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    There should be a Council.

Magneto - Wrath of Mutantkind
    Storm - Soul of Mutantkind
    Rachel - Fist of Mutantkind
    Nightcrawler - Heart of Mutantkind
    Dr. Nemesis - Brain of Mutantkind

No Rogue as she betrayed Mutantkind.
    No Kitty as she betrayed Mutantkind.
    No teens as they're way too young, naive and inexperienced to be considered Leaders of an entire race.
    No Cyclops because apparently he's... Yeah.
    No Beast as he has betrayed Mutantkind.
    No OML as he hasn't been around all that long and is a loner.
    No Emma as she's not very trustworthy at all.
    No Cable as he isn't the type to want to do something like this.
    No Colossus, guy is almost always mentally unstable nowadays.
    No Deadpool, Mystique, Sabertooth or the such for obvious reasons.

You get the point. A Council of 5 which contains the best of Mutantkind who aren't compromised.
    I would put Jean(the adult one) as the heart, but I'm admiting that you didn't consider her because she's dead...

Scale them back down to 5-7 members and have rotating chairpersons.

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    I kind of like the non-united X-Men concept. Multiple teams, really with no one leader.

I loved the scene in Spurrier's X-Force when Cable had to talk to all the mutant leaders, and so separately had conversations with Wolverine (Jean Grey School), Cyclops (his own team), Havok (Unity Squad), Magneto (himself), and Polaris (Serval/X-Factor).

So my view is:
    -Storm should lead the adult X-Men of the main/"good" team (associated with the Jean Grey School)
    -Kitty Pryde should be the headmistress of the Jean Grey School itself (in a book that focusses on X-teens)
    -Dani Moonstar should lead a new X-Force team (which includes Hope Summers, essentially continuing from Spurrier's run)
    -Rogue should lead Unity Squad
    -Sunspot should lead a corporate X-Men team (some mixture of the situation of the original X-Factor and All-New X-Factor)

I also want a mutant political-type story, where Magneto is once again leader of some specific mutant territory (Genosha post-AXIS, perhaps)

But yea, my point is that I'd want each group to have its own leader, but not have one overarching leader.
    Kitty would be a terrible Headmistress, Karma would do a better job. Dani would be better suited for the Unity Squad, she never approved of kill squads before so I don't see in X-Force and even if she did join she'd kick Hope off and send her to therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Dogg View Post
    Scale them back down to 5-7 members and have rotating chairpersons.
    Isn't that how the Avengers use to do things?

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Don't think it really matters st this point e
    whether the X get behind Emma or not. She can lead without their permission. You are talking about the mutant race as a whole not just the ones at the mansion right??
    Yes. I can see Emma and Mags Leading the mutant race as a whole, But not leading the Xmen.

Professor X and adult Jean can do both Mutant Race and the Xmen.

Scott and Storm can do the Xmen as a whole.
    Tho Scott got his chance to do both so I woukd love to see Ro get her shot also leading both the mutant race and the Xmen.

Leading a squad i nominate Rouge Cannonball Nightcrawler Havock Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Now that cyclops is "missing' who should take his place.
    should it be a leader from the new generations of x-men or just some random mutant.
    New generation. I'm disappointed with the historical X-leaders, they've all gone either crazy or incompetent. Well, we'll see how Storm fares but I'm not holding my breath either.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    New generation. I'm disappointed with the historical X-leaders, they've all gone either crazy or incompetent. Well, we'll see how Storm fares but I'm not holding my breath either.
    Well, i dont think that Tempus is a better option.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I would put Jean(the adult one) as the heart, but I'm admiting that you didn't consider her because she's dead...
    You're right. Jean is dead and as long as Tean is here we will never get Jean back. That and Marvel will never let Jean and Rachel have prominent spots on the same team or unit.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 09-22-2015 at 09:43 AM.

BANNED

I think Rachel will be in a book, Uncanny Inhumans. She'll be in a mist pod locked by strands of Medusa's armpit hair!