Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

no one from the X-Men, it's time for some new faces. and the X-Men drop the ball every time they are in charge. Thank you
    Marvel, but it's past due for a new leader, a fresh voice. That has no ties to the X-Men, make a new mutant.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    no one from the X-Men, it's time for some new faces. and the X-Men drop the ball every time they are in charge. Thank you
    Marvel, but it's past due for a new leader, a fresh voice. That has no ties to the X-Men, make a new mutant.
    Why would they follow some new guy?

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Oh, GOD!!! Haven't we had enough of the "only I can lead and decide the fate of an entire species", why not instead utilize all of the strong personalities within the X-men and have a counsel instead or a group of individuals why on earth does or should we return to the singular leadership practice, it's terrible!!!!

I agree on the multi team Xmen. I enjoyed several Titles without compromising. I followed certain books cause my favorite character was appearing or the story line was amazing. Im sure that's how we all do it. I was reading Xtreme xmen cause of storm and the line up. I was reading xfactor cause it wasn't the same faces i saw at the mansion and was really intrested in preteen Lila miller. Hell i was reading havacoks team before they went to space. But all any one seemed to care about was grant Morrison's xmen and astonishing xmen cause they were the main title of the franchise and Scott was the face and leader of the xmen. Maybe we do need prof x back.

Adam x !!!!!!

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Oh, GOD!!! Haven't we had enough of the "only I can lead and decide the fate of an entire species", why not instead utilize all of the strong personalities within the X-men and have a counsel instead or a group of individuals why on earth does or should we return to the singular leadership practice, it's terrible!!!!
    All this I agree. They don't need one leader. The x-men need multiple leaders to bring them forward
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Why would they follow some new guy?
    if the new guy or girl, was really doing something to help mutantkind. anyone would follow them, as long as they make positive changes, keep their word and keep people safe, why wouldn't they.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, i dont think that Tempus is a better option.
    When I said new generation, I was thinking about New Mutants types or some of the such, not the kids of Bendis recent run.
    Anyway, the idea of a council sounds reasonable, only if there are in fact several factions of X-Men that don't live all together in the same mansion, or step on each others missions.
    Someone talked about this scene in Cable's X-Force where he speaks to the various X-teams/factions scattered around the world, I'd be fine with a setup similar.
    Not gonna happen though, not with this new statu quo.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Amazing Member

Cyke has it called, back on Utopia , he 'evaluated' the new mutants , and was talking about how there was a future leader there , implicating Cannoball , but I think he was looking at Doug Ramsey , the mutannts dont need a combat leader , they need someone who can see possibiltes non can , extrapolate strategy and interpret the situation , and I think Doug is the mutant for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by synthetik View Post
    Cyke has it called, back on Utopia , he 'evaluated' the new mutants , and was talking about how there was a future leader there , implicating Cannoball , but I think he was looking at Doug Ramsey , the mutannts dont need a combat leader , they need someone who can see possibiltes non can , extrapolate strategy and interpret the situation , and I think Doug is the mutant for the job.
    he was thinking sam at first but it was dani he was really looking at. dani is cyclops choice to take his place... its canon

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    He the only member of the second gen/core X-men that hasn't really lead. Given the right writer he could be a good leader, besides how many strong guys have actually lead a team? Could be fun.
    Luke Cage, Ben Grimm, Gladiator, Hulk to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Right now, Storm. But I wish it was Jean(adult) if she came back one day. I think she shown in New X-Men that she can be a better Headmistress and Professor at the school than Scott, Ororo or Logan.
    I totally support that option, we need the real Jean Grey back not the Teen one who should be back to her proper timeline instead of reading peoples heads without permission a la Emma Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Quite simple actually,cyclops always cyclops.
    He's had plenty of turns time to let someone else have a turn...and hopefully do a better job of it. Maybe Nightcrawler, he's lead a team before and can be diplomatic and as well as a great fighter.

If this were the '80's I'd have said that Storm would make an interesting leader, but these days, she's written so awfully that I'd have to give it to Magneto. With mutantkind on the brink of extinction for the umpteenth time, they need someone ruthless, experienced and capable.
    On ye olde CBR

so its official storm leads the mutantrace