Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It's funny -- after my last post here I decided to see if there were any new episodes. Sure enough, Thanos and his Black Order were front and center. I like how they did the Black Order (I only know them from the Marvel Avengers Alliance game because I haven't read a new comic in years).

I still like AEMH better.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemsterPju View Post
    I'll counteract the negativity and "Nonono kids (objectively) can't enjoy different forms of media, only more-serious shows like A:EMH and Avatar" with saying I enjoy Avengers Assemble, Ultimate Spider-Man, and yes, even the Hulk show.

I honestly hope this doesn't become a venting thread.

Uhh...no. That show goes a little too far in it's attempts to be stupid. To even say the Marvel shows are dumber than it is pure lunacy. No offense.

At least the writers of the Marvel Animated Universe don't troll the "detractors".
    The Marvel shows are dumber. They're not as well written, and they're not as good looking. That none of the Marvel shows succeed in their goals (on an entertain level, Avengers Assemble may succeed in some type if cost cutting penny pinching goal [I hope to god money isn't going into that show, because it doesn't show anywhere]) makes them easily far dumber.

Amazing Member

Teen Titans Go is more intelligent in it's stupidity. Basically it does what it is trying to do. The writing is better and more focused. Look at when MOA wrote that ep. where Loki took The BIG THREE's powers. It was Superfriends dumb. Plus when Red Hulk joined, bad writing.
    I love Marvel! I watch all their cartoons. I have no choice. I watched SHS. That was for little kids.