Default The Supernatural Avengers

Ghost Rider(Blaze), Blade, Doctor Strange, Magik, and Man-Thing are on a multi-universal mission to take exterminate every horror antagonist(s) from Nosferatu to Sinister 2, and including horror tv shows(ex:goosebumps, twilight zone,...ect.)

This means any villain that has existed in between these movies is on the list of targets to be exterminated.

The Heroes will be teleported to each movie at the point of each antagonist's peak

No BFR, Each villain has to be stopped for good.

Can the Horror genre be cleansed, or will their mission be stopped by a powerful foe. Each hero is in their current comic form. (If deceased, pre deceased).
    Last edited by Lazzlo304; 09-20-2015 at 12:05 PM.

Astonishing Member

The slasher type or standard vampires are pretty much toast. However, you do have cosmic level folks hanging around. There was a genie on X-Files who wiped the planet clean of people and then reset it. Twilight Zone had that Mumy kid as a high level reality warper. The DC TV universe has had the Spectre on it. The opponent set is a touch ill-defined. Folks will come up with other cosmics as from the Steven King flics - although their status is debated.

This looks like a fun idea for a thread.

I admit I know little about the more popular horror characters these days. It would be neat to see this team take on the "Cabin in the Woods" adversaries, though. I think that was the last horror flick I watched.

I missed the Spectre's TV appearance. Is current Strange powerful/versatile enough to balance things out?
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Incredible Member

I'd hate to be Freddy Krueger when these guys show up. I can see him picking on Magik because...wait, is she still jailbait age? Anyway, Freddy invades her dreams thinking she's easy prey, only to wind up in a spirit trap not even Nightmare could break out of, much less a dead child murderer.

I wonder if they could handle Cthulhu, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    I'd hate to be Freddy Krueger when these guys show up. I can see him picking on Magik because...wait, is she still jailbait age? Anyway, Freddy invades her dreams thinking she's easy prey, only to wind up in a spirit trap not even Nightmare could break out of, much less a dead child murderer.

I wonder if they could handle Cthulhu, though?
    He may be a dead child murderer but he has high end reality warping. He'd be tough to beat by the whole team much less just Magik alone.