Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    That's not how time travel works in the Marvel Universe. It's been shown time and time again that unless certain criteria are followed, any changes in the present simply create a new timeline instead of altering existing ones. Hence why Katherine Pryde's actions didn't erase Days of Future Past.

In fact I'm pretty sure there was an entire X-Factor storyline dealing with this concept.

If Storm becoming sterile could somehow retroactively kill Kymera and wipe her from history, she would never have been born anyway since T'Challa and Ororo have been divorced since AVX.
    They had sex after their divorce too.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    They had sex after their divorce too.
    In a one time fling when T'Challa thought the planet was about to blow up. Nothing on-panel suggests that Storm was pregnant as a result. And like I said earlier it doesn't matter either way since timelines in the Marvel Universe doesn't get changed like that. Kymera wouldn't be killed by the Terrigen Mist sterilizing her mother because she's essentially already in a different timeline than the one where she was born.

That's not how time travel works in the Marvel Universe. It's been shown time and time again that unless certain criteria are followed, any changes in the present simply create a new timeline instead of altering existing ones. Hence why Katherine Pryde's actions didn't erase Days of Future Past.

In fact I'm pretty sure there was an entire X-Factor storyline dealing with this concept.

If Storm becoming sterile could somehow retroactively kill Kymera and wipe her from history, she would never have been born anyway since T'Challa and Ororo have been divorced since AVX.
    Well, how long i know, what are you saying has never been confirmed, but Rachel's and X-man's timelines were wiped, and the future where Cable was raised no longer exist............................................. ..

In a one time fling when T'Challa thought the planet was about to blow up. Nothing on-panel suggests that Storm was pregnant as a result. And like I said earlier it doesn't matter either way since timelines in the Marvel Universe doesn't get changed like that. Kymera wouldn't be killed by the Terrigen Mist sterilizing her mother because she's essentially already in a different timeline than the one where she was born.
    Well, given that she decided to stay in the present, the mist stil is going to kill her anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, how long i know, what are you saying has never been confirmed, but Rachel's and X-man's timelines were wiped, and the future where Cable was raised no longer exist............................................. ..
    Rachel's timeline may have been wiped (I'm not certain) but if it was, that's because of other factors. Katherine Pryde going back in time to prevent Kelly's assassination explicitly did not prevent the Days of Future Past timeline from ever occurring, since the whole reason Rachel Grey was even still around to migrate to 616 is because her timeline still existed.

Well, given that she decided to stay in the present, the mist stil is going to kill her anyways.
    It could but we don't know that. 8 months later we still see some of the X-Men around so I doubt everyone is going to die.

When Black Bolt unleashed the Terrigen Mist around the world, he sterilized mutants.

One of those mutants (the one who tells us of the effects), is Storm.

If you didn't read Battle of the Atom, Storm and Black Panther's future daughter Kymera came to the present to spend time with her mother.

Now, if the logic follows, since Storm has been sterilized, Kymera should, in theory, no longer exist.

How will Black Panther feel about his heir being erased from existence? Will this cause a Wakanda/Attilan conflict?
    It's frankly less of a big deal because we're talking about a child from the future. In theory T'Challa ending the marriage could have just as easily wiped children from the future too... that's just how time travel works.

I'm sure T'Challa isn't happy about Storm being sterlized, and we'll see how permanent or temporary that whole things ends up being. But honestly I doubt a big deal will be made out of it.

kymera decided to stay in present-day 616. possibly to connect with her father, king t'challa. unfortunately, we may never know her fate after black bolt cleansed the planet of mutants.

Extraordinary Member

She wasn't from an alternate universe, she was from the future 616. And while we may not have gotten exact confirmation that she was T'challa's daughter, I would say that the big black pather she hung around with was a pretty good indicator.
    Kymera (Earth-13729) - Marvel Comics Database
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Kymera_%28Earth-13729%29

well for what it's worth, storm wasn't sure kymera was really her daughter either, but she still stepped up and took the motherhood role to kymera when she decided to stay. i am sure black panther would have done the same if black bolt had given him the opportunity. t'challa is a good man after all.

Incredible Member

Nah, she wasn't his daughter at all. Panther and Bolt are still tight.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I think this will be used as a excuse as to why X-men can not have children. One has to wonder does the X-office even remember that she exists?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Did you read BotA ?.

Well, i dont know how Black Bolt would know that Storm and Black Panther had a daughter in the future that time-traveled to the present.
    I did read BotA. Did you? All of the future X-Men and Brotherhood members are from the 13729. I think all of this time travel just messes everything up. Multiple versions of the same character, can't we just get new characters? Anyway, Xavier, Raze, and Kymera won't show up with 616 versions because none of their parents are together,in he 616, Logan and Xavier are dead as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DuskHarlekin View Post
    Can't kill what doesn't exist.
    this. Kymera does not yet exist in 616. i doubt anyone at Marvel will remember the character. and i doubt they want Storm and BP to get back together.

Yes, yes he did. He potentially aborted all future super kids with this anti-human hate crime.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

No because the entire crux of proving murder is intent.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    this. Kymera does not yet exist in 616. i doubt anyone at Marvel will remember the character. and i doubt they want Storm and BP to get back together.
    Yes. The mists will probably kill her off panel.