View Poll Results: The feels....

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, this is a great development for both!

10 8.13%
  • I'm Neutral on them hooking up.

29 23.58%
  • No, no, NOOOOOOO~!!!!

73 59.35%
  • No comment/Other.

11 8.94%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    MJ will always be Peter's girl but it would ALMOST worth seeing a Tony/MJ hookup just to see the meltdown on the boards.
    Perhaps if this were a few years ago, but the likes of Renew Your Vows would soften the blow in the same way that having a likeable everyman Peter in that book softened the blow for people who grew frustrated with Peter Starker.

It's why nobody is really blowing their stack at Peter/Bobbi at the moment....Peter and MJ still endure to this day as a couple via RYV and the daily comics.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 08-12-2017 at 11:51 AM.

BANNED

maybe mephisto will come visiting and would want their boss/employee relationship as its the purest one the one above all takes joy in in return for providing tony with a body.The catch MJ must sleep with her boss and ruin the purest relationship in MU.Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    maybe mephisto will come visiting and would want their boss/employee relationship as its the purest one the one above all takes joy in in return for providing tony with a body.The catch MJ must sleep with her boss and ruin the purest relationship in MU.Lol.
    Sheesh, don't give those in charge of Marvel any ideas.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Sheesh, don't give those in charge of Marvel any ideas.
    sorry my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Perhaps if this were a few years ago, but the likes of Renew Your Vows would soften the blow in the same way that having a likeable everyman Peter in that book softened the blow for people who grew frustrated with Peter Starker.

It's why nobody is really blowing their stack at Peter/Bobbi at the moment....Peter and MJ still endure to this day as a couple via RYV and the daily comics.
    That's a fair point. I came into Iron Man via the movies and I think he belongs with Pepper, but between her, Bethany and MJ Tony sure likes the red-heads.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    That's a fair point. I came into Iron Man via the movies and I think he belongs with Pepper, but between her, Bethany and MJ Tony sure likes the red-heads.
    Logan does too!
    He has hit on Mary Jane before in the comics!
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.