Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Spectacular Member SavageJudgeDredd's Avatar

More Sara Pezzini is always a good thing. Hopefully they wield their power well (the new creative team)!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I hope I’ll be finished with my volume 1 read through by the time this book comes out. I also hope to see the Darkness to follow up shortly after. It’d be a real coup to get Scott Snyder on this book.

Mail call! Witchblade 81-120 (minus 117). Most of these issues were lost when my basement was flooded. Almost a complete collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Mail call! Witchblade 81-120 (minus 117). Most of these issues were lost when my basement was flooded. Almost a complete collection.
    Congrats!

I'm working on plugging some holes in my collection. Think I'm down to missing 5 or 6 issues after buying 12 issues the other day.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    Congrats!

I'm working on plugging some holes in my collection. Think I'm down to missing 5 or 6 issues after buying 12 issues the other day.
    Thanks. Witchblade was my first Image title, and the only one I kept up with through everything. 121-150 arrived today, and some Darkness issues arrived yesterday.

Reading question here - for those that have them which are more enjoyable/practical/easier to read - the new hardback collected editions (the ones printed through the recent KS) or the individual issues?

Only I've one or two thick comics and they all seem to suffer the same problem in the loss of content to the middle of the page; which is twice as bad on double page spreads since that's often the key focal point. It does surprise me how many still print without a margin on the inside to at least reduce that impact; esp since thick books can't be spread open flat without cracking the spine (or at least weakening/damaging it to the point where you dare not re-read it)

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

They need to get this back on tv or a movie! Witchblade deserves more attention

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    They need to get this back on tv or a movie! Witchblade deserves more attention
    I think there was talk a few years ago for pitching a Witchblade reboot to NBC. Some type of procedural, monster of the week crap. Hopefully, that went nowhere.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    I think there was talk a few years ago for pitching a Witchblade reboot to NBC. Some type of procedural, monster of the week crap. Hopefully, that went nowhere.
    It's a shame that even in the current superhero/supernatural frenzy on TV and movies, properties like Witchblade and Darkness are still having troubles finding studios interested in developing them.

sara and Savage Dragon in cover variant Crossover 6

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/sava...day-april-2nd/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    It's a shame that even in the current superhero/supernatural frenzy on TV and movies, properties like Witchblade and Darkness are still having troubles finding studios interested in developing them.
    I think that part of it is the violence and how mature some of the subject matter is compared to other titles, and how to do the Witchblade battle gear without going overboard...

Today Cameo Jackie and Sara in Crossover n 6 vs Savage Dragon