Quote Originally Posted by Potkaniak View Post
Thanks for the tips. I think I will get Switch as soon as possible, read preview and it seemed fun and I was not feeling completely lost in the story.
As the new Humble Book Bundle is up, access to this universe is so easy. It would be really helpful if there was some reading guide up with it too
So it is ok to start with Aphrodithe IX Rebirth and IXth generation is after that. I guess same goes for Cyber Force IX. Then there is a few one shots like Apollo I will just read them sometime during Aphrodithe IX I guess and then there is also Aphrodite IX/Cyber Force #1 and no idea about that.

I have got bundle, basic one will upgrade it to 15usd later and got witchblade, aphrodithe 9 rebirth and artifacts volumes one on my tablet. Those Artifacts volumes are the Artifacts event that you speak of? If so, do other events - First Born, Broken Trinity, have their own TPB?

There is The Darkness Origins Vol 1-4 in bundle too. Are those independent or are they supposed to be read after some witchblade reading or something like that?

I think I will go with Rebirth stuff mostly and will see how I like other books. This bundle is really great gateway to this big universe. But on the other hand it is not so gargantuan as other big stuff in comic world so I do not feel too intimidated when I want to start reading some of those books.
All the Apollo/Artemis etc etc one shots take place near the start of IXth Generation. Theyre just one shots bt different teams (mostly the Top Cow talent hunt winners iirc) that showcase some of the players in IXth Gen but arnt central to the overall plot.
Cyber Force Rebirth was a complete reboot and takes place in the present day Rebirth Universe. It lays some threads about how the dystopian future of Aphrodite IX/IXth Gen came about.
IIRC the AphroditeIX/CF crossover issue bridges Aphrodite IX and IXth Gen. But cant recall fully...

Artifacst was originally an event book of 13 issues. The actual reboot occurs in the story of #1-13, then #14+ is the Rebirth universe.
The other events have their own tpbs, yeah.

Darkness is mostly independent but first appeared and spun out of Witchblade early on.