Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Enjoy!

I would also recommend the event books; First Born, Broken Trinity and Artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Enjoy!

I would also recommend the event books; First Born, Broken Trinity and Artifacts.
    Is First Born not a Witchblade only event(meaning it happens only in witchblade)
    Artifacts is a series i'm on the fence and the minute
    I think about Broken Trinity

Thanks for the help guys/gals
    Truth is the best policy

It was its own book with Witchblade tie-in issues and involves The Darkness, Angelus and Magdalena.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Is First Born not a Witchblade only event(meaning it happens only in witchblade)
    Artifacts is a series i'm on the fence and the minute
    I think about Broken Trinity

Thanks for the help guys/gals
    Grab the trades of Artifacts when they're on sale. Instocktrades.com usually keeps them at low prices. The first 13 issues are an event that leads up to the rebirth. Everything after that is random stories surrounding a few of the artifact bearers. Good series, but was dragging for awhile so I dropped it at #33.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    Grab the trades of Artifacts when they're on sale. Instocktrades.com usually keeps them at low prices. The first 13 issues are an event that leads up to the rebirth. Everything after that is random stories surrounding a few of the artifact bearers. Good series, but was dragging for awhile so I dropped it at #33.
    Thanks for the tip Tayne
    I generally do my shopping on amazon uk not sure if i could order anything from that website, anyone know how long the artifacts series is or is it still ongoing.

Plus i trade wait on all my comics except spiderman which i get through the Panni Comic Astonishing Spiderman.
    Truth is the best policy

Artifacts is still ongoing.
    It was apparently planned to go on a hiatus after the talent hunt winner issues, but its still going on now so i guess they decided to continue with it?

In fact, Darkness Falls, will now take place in Witchblade #180, #181 and David Hine wrote these issues that were originally going to be released in a self contained graphic novel that explained how Jackie Estacado died.

Matt Hawkins

Is it still written by Hine despite appearing in Witchblade?

Yeah Hines still scripting the issues.

ARTIFACTS #40
    STORY: RON MARZ, STEVE FOXE, & JIM MITCHELL
    ART: -ROM-, ADALOR ALVAREZ, & FABIAN QUINTERO
    COVER: STJEPAN SEJIC
    NOVEMBER 5 / 48 PAGES / FC / M / $5.99
    DOUBLE-SIZED SERIES FINALE!
    RON MARZ returns to the title he helped launch with a self-contained MAGDALENA story foreshadowing his new MAGDALENA series (coming in January) while wrapping up ARTIFACTS! Also inside are two talent hunt winner stories! One a story of the Witchblade deep in the heart of Africa in 1904, and the other a present day story of Tom Judge trying to help a man afflicted with an ancient curse.

WITCHBLADE #180
    STORY: DAVID HINE
    ART: LAURA BRAGA
    COVER A: DALE KEOWN
    COVER B: STJEPAN SEJIC
    NOVEMBER 26 / 32 PAGES / FC / T+ / $3.99
    DARKNESS FALLS IN WITCHBLADE’S 19TH ANNIVERSARY!

In another life Jackie Estacado was Sara Pezzini's lover and the father of her child. Now he has used the power of the Darkness to endanger the whole of human existence and only the Witchblade can stop him. Here at last is the untold story...the Death Of Jackie Estacado!

Ultimate Member

I was always more of a fan of her and Jake...but it seems that every writer now HATES him so...

Um...Jakes dead dude.

Ultimate Member

I know that, but iirc the writer that killed him off and others since have stated how much they HATED him...so always upset me...when they'd then throw her with some new guy that was made seemingly just to be her boyfriend...

Didn't Ron Marz kill him off? The only writer other than Marz since his death was Tim Seeley and he was building up Cain as a love interest in his run. Jake was meh from what I remember. Patrick wasn't much better. Cain was at least interesting. Sara's best interaction outside of Jackie was with other women of Top Cow.

Jake was dull as dishwater, but his death was very well-written. Gleason was okay, even if Sara never was willing to say she loved him, but I never got into Sara/Jackie. And Ian Nottingham was annoying for all but maybe three issues. I liked Cain, but I like the lack of a love interest in the book now even more.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.