Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Heck, Nate Grey could probably solo the Inhumans. Having Franklin, Legion, Proteus etc. is just ludicrous.

Oh, and Mad Jim Jaspers says hi as well.

The Inhumans are hosed here. In fact if all the Mutants ever got their shit together, the Universe is hosed.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Heck, Nate Grey could probably solo the Inhumans. Having Franklin, Legion, Proteus etc. is just ludicrous.

Oh, and Mad Jim Jaspers says hi as well.

The Inhumans are hosed here. In fact if all the Mutants ever got their shit together, the Universe is hosed.
    Knew I was forgetting a few others.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Yeah, Mad Jim Jaspers was the nail in the coffin here. I didn't even know that Franklin counted as a mutant, I thought it was some weird by-product of his parents being altered humans.

Also, yeah, Nate Grey and presumably Jesus Cable as well.

Black Bolt and Post-Retcon Beyonder are the only people even worthy of attention to the High-Level Mutants.
    And that attentions last's exactly one second.

PS: Another one who add's another nail to the coffin:
    Hyperstorm.

Nerp, Frank's explicitly a mutant. And again, the Beyonder was never confirmed as such a thing and was strongly being depicted as kinda effing with people.

Well, we'll just grant the poor Inhumans him for this rumble to at least make it a bit less one-sided

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Whose feats does THAT version of the Beyonder get, anyway? O_o

Marvel Donny Osmond, I hate you.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I think KO'ing Thanos in a big zorch is one of the best.

But...

Which version is Retcon-Retcon Inhuman Beyonder? He's supposed to be the guy who did Secret Wars (original), only actually an Inhuman. He can't actually be the cube being if he's actually an Inhuman, so 'Post Retcon Beyonder's' stuff is not really applicable any more. Does that mean he for real KO'ed Galactus in SW? Or does he get all of the feats from SW II (Doubtful)? Were the cosmics right when they said 'we were just humoring him', but lying when they said 'oh, and he's a cube being'.

Arrgh. I am lost.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    But...

Which version is Retcon-Retcon Inhuman Beyonder? He's supposed to be the guy who did Secret Wars (original), only actually an Inhuman. He can't actually be the cube being if he's actually an Inhuman, so 'Post Retcon Beyonder's' stuff is not really applicable any more. Does that mean he for real KO'ed Galactus in SW? Or does he get all of the feats from SW II (Doubtful)? Were the cosmics right when they said 'we were just humoring him', but lying when they said 'oh, and he's a cube being'.

Arrgh. I am lost.
    Again, that was never really a thing. The Inhuman Beyonder thing.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miracleman View Post
    I excluded in the original post plot induced powerups. Hence forth,no chaos magic uber powered scarlet witch or onslaught or phoenix.
    Which of those listed in that post still leaves you Alpha, who is another potential mutant soloer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Again, that was never really a thing. The Inhuman Beyonder thing.
    One is relieved.
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    But...

Arrgh. I am lost.
    *sigh*

It's really very clear.

He was the sum total of a multiverse bigger than the Marvel multiverse who happened to have soul-glo hair and a penchant for jumpsuits, who was transformed into a sapient cosmic cube, who briefly became a member of an advanced race of aliens before going back to being a sapient cosmic cube who then became a naked woman sleeping off a really bad hangover at the Kyln, who was then revealed to have actually been an Inhuman who didn't know he was an Inhuman all along, before revealed to once again be a member of an advanced alien race.

What could be more simple than that.

Now, let me tell you about Donna Troy...

...wave to me when it's safe to take my fingers out of my ears.
    Why are we here?

Random footnote: the original Lee/Kirby concept of the Inhumans was that they would be a team based on body parts:

Black Bolt: vocal cords
    Medusa: hair
    Triton: skin
    Gorgon: feet
    Karnak: hands
    Crystal: um, hot chick
    Lockjaw: mouth