Page 469 of 550 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 8245
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    What exactly is the difference?
    My educated guess:
    TheFerg can openly admit to finding Milo cool for being "edgy" and "non-PC" but isn't quite there was admiring slave holders yet.

Came across this in my daily podcast search. Figured someone would have some thoughts on it.

https://comicsverse.com/episode-93-h...ity-in-comics/

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Ah, ok, my bad. Milo is a conservative though.
    I don't know that he's an actual conservative as much as anti-"liberal".

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I don't know that he's an actual conservative as much as anti-"liberal".
    He is like mike cernovich and all those new right personalities, the only beliefs that they hold are the one thay can piss liberal off the most, they actually dont stand for anything

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Yep. It's an awesome fanart of Dark side characters I saw on a Star Wars website. I can't wait to play Battlefront 2, the Beta was great.

Attachment 56250
    It looks awesome. Maul is my favorite Sith character. It would be Ventress, but since she's not technically a Sith, I can't count her.
    Do you watch Rebels?

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    He is like mike cernovich and all those new right personalities, the only beliefs that they hold are the one thay can piss liberal off the most, they actually dont stand for anything
    You're doing it again. Downplaying the dangers of Nazis.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    It looks awesome. Maul is my favorite Sith character. It would be Ventress, but since she's not technically a Sith, I can't count her.
    Do you watch Rebels?
    I like Ventress too but my favourite Sith character is Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine. I think I've only seen like one episode of rebels and I didn't match much of the Clone Wars. I have been reading the Aftermath trilogy which has the only openly gay male character in the current Star Wars canon.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    You're doing it again. Downplaying the dangers of Nazis.
    I can only say this to your comment about me "downplaying"

Lol

Anyway i want to ask, have any of you guys/ladies being dating someone?

I recently came to term with who i am and i have going out with this guy who is from Phllipines, he is so cute, recently we went to a gay bar and i found out he likes to crossdress, and he doesnt look bad while doing it.

I like Ventress too but my favourite Sith character is Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine. I think I've only seen like one episode of rebels and I didn't match much of the Clone Wars. I have been reading the Aftermath trilogy which has the only openly gay male character in the current Star Wars canon.
    Palpatine is cool. His antics always get a good laugh out of my father and I.

Rebels is hit-or-miss, really. For every good episode there is a bad one. Most of them are standalone episodes, though each season does have an arc. The tone stays light for the most part. I enjoy it for what it is, but I do wish it was better.

Hearing about the openly gay male character definitely made me want to read it, but I've heard mixed things about the trilogy itself. That makes me slightly reluctant to pick it up, but I would rather form my own opinion by reading it. I did see one of the books at my library, so I'll probably check it out after I finish reading The Devil Wears Prada lol

I recently came to term with who i am and i have going out with this guy who is from Phllipines, he is so cute, recently we went to a gay bar and i found out he likes to crossdress, and he doesnt look bad while doing it.
    I'm glad you've accepted yourself ^^ Dating someone is awesome, too.

I've never been on a date before. I did hang out with one guy that I met on a dating app, and we went to the movies with the expectation that it was a date, but once I met him in person and we started chatting, we both changed it from 'date' to 'hang out'.

If all goes well, I'll be working in South Beach which is where a lot of gay guys live, so I may hit up a local gay bar or club and get a drink. If I meet a guy at one of those places, and we vibe well, it could always turn into something.

"You're dead!"- Soldier

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Palpatine is cool. His antics always get a good laugh out of my father and I.

Rebels is hit-or-miss, really. For every good episode there is a bad one. Most of them are standalone episodes, though each season does have an arc. The tone stays light for the most part. I enjoy it for what it is, but I do wish it was better.

Hearing about the openly gay male character definitely made me want to read it, but I've heard mixed things about the trilogy itself. That makes me slightly reluctant to pick it up, but I would rather form my own opinion by reading it. I did see one of the books at my library, so I'll probably check it out after I finish reading The Devil Wears Prada lol
    I've read the first two books in the Aftermath trilogy and I know my mother's going to get me the third one for Christmas. I definitely enjoy them, the only real issue I have with them so far is that the least interesting characters, the mother and her son, are the main focus of the series. It's not that they're terrible characters, it's just that they're out-shined by the supporting cast.

Yeah I've been dating my boyfriend for a year and a half now. We've moved in and I love living together

BANNED

I can only say this to your comment about me "downplaying"

Lol
    I once read a very interesting article about how the over-reliance of portraying Hitler/Nazism as some sort of "ultimate evil" was a construct of white supremacy.

I've read the first two books in the Aftermath trilogy and I know my mother's going to get me the third one for Christmas. I definitely enjoy them, the only real issue I have with them so far is that the least interesting characters, the mother and her son, are the main focus of the series. It's not that they're terrible characters, it's just that they're out-shined by the supporting cast.
    I find that supporting casts are usually more interesting than the protagonists that they surround.
    A mother and son as the leads sounds intriguing. Even if they are boring, I find that most sci-fi/action-y fiction (at least when it comes to film and television) rarely ever touchhes on the dynamic of mothers and sons. It's usually father and son, or father and daughter.

"You're dead!"- Soldier

Do you think this community needs role models in 'real life'?

Who, if anyone, inspires you?