Page 506 of 550 FirstFirst ... 6406456496502503504505506507508509510516 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 8245

There's too much misery out there. That's why I'm reveling in some [tacky] RuPaul's Drag Race Holi-slay Spectacular and [hopefully better than s3] All Stars season 4!
    Last edited by nx01a; 12-11-2018 at 08:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I haven’t seen it yet! But I’m dying to. I love rupaul.

Has everyone seen dumplin’? That’s a cute movie with some drag queens and non conforming gender people. I watched it with my boyfriend and we both thought it was sweet

So...

Joy Reid creates an outlandish scenario where her past statements that were less than friendly to the LGBT community were the actions of some mystery hacker. She had to take that back after it became clear that there was no way that garbage was going to hold up to even cursory scrutiny.

Now, there's this. It might actually be time for that network to make an example out of someone over this garbage.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.77ddfcf7ca60

Mika Brzezinski described Mike Pompeo with a homophobic word. Her non-apology didn’t help.

Not sure if this will play outside the UK. It's about a young lady who set up the Rainbow Cards Project.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/storie...-to-the-lonely

https://www.therainbowcardsproject.org/
    Last edited by Tugger; 12-15-2018 at 01:01 PM.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
    Not sure if this will play outside the UK. It's about a young lady who set up the Rainbow Cards Project.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/storie...-to-the-lonely

https://www.therainbowcardsproject.org/
    That is so inspiring. I got a little choked up over Eli getting that card from South Africa.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

This is refreshing and unexpected:

Kansas lawmaker switches parties over GOP's 'absurd' LGBTQ platform

Kansas State Senator Barbara Bollier has announced that after 43 years as a registered Republican and 10 years as a GOP lawmaker she is switching parties. The newly minted Democrat said Republicans’ stances on LGBTQ issues, particularly transgender rights, pushed her over the edge.

“My moral compass is saying, ‘I can’t do this anymore,’ and you throw that in with Donald Trump, and just from a moral position, I can’t be complicit anymore,” Bollier said in an interview with NBC News.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    There's too much misery out there. That's why I'm reveling in some [tacky] RuPaul's Drag Race Holi-slay Spectacular and [hopefully better than s3] All Stars season 4!
    The Holi-Slay special was fun, though I am really over autotune.

Hillary was right!

A thread for All Star 4 on CBR's TV/film forum, if anyone's interested.

RuPaul's Drag Race: ALL STARS 4
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ce-ALL-STARS-4
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Anyone watch the holiday season of "Nailed it"?

Other than the usual harmless schadenfreude moments, they had a few hotties among the contestants this time, including a gay jock in rainbow spandex.

Hillary was right!

This looks like an interesting film.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    The amazing thing is that she's actually registering as a Democrat. Usually, they can't quite bring themselves to become Democrats, so they register as Independents.

Anyone read the recent Captain America Annual by Tini Howard?

In it, Cap and Bucky in 1944

spoilers:
    come across a small group of concentration camp refugees, including a gay guy and will save them - or die trying.
    end of spoilers
    I quite enjoyed it.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Anyone read the recent Captain America Annual by Tini Howard?

In it, Cap and Bucky in 1944

spoilers:
    come across a small group of concentration camp refugees, including a gay guy and will save them - or die trying.
    end of spoilers
    I quite enjoyed it.
    Which is quite a contrast to what America (in real life) actually did when they came across gay people in the concentration camps...
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

For anyone who was interested in the "The Wild Storm" continuity versions of Apollo and The Midnighter, they are front and center on the cover to issue #21 of The Wild Storm. It is just before the "Wonder Woman" solicits in the list...

https://www.cbr.com/dc-comics-solici...ampaign=CBR-TW

Because we all need some joy, and uttely harmless brilliance in our lives. Here's some of Drag Race's greatest starts delivering Polly Parton's Jolene Realness. It doesn't get more fabulous than this! Enjoy.

Feat. Ginger Minj, Alaska, Ben dela Creme, Manilla Luzon, Bebe ****** Benet and Katya