Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
I think every city should have one. It's a bit of a commute to mine (gotta take the Tri-Rail which is South Florida's version of the subway, but, you know, above the ground), but I'm very grateful to have one. The centers are in an LGBT-friendly community in my county. It's funny because I was lost at first, but knew I was in the right neighborhood when I saw rainbow flags.

Sad to here there aren't centers like that up in Montana. When you went to Ireland, did they have any?

I wish I could draw a dinosaur. The only things I can draw are people in static, front-facing positions (which helps in pinning down what the characters look like) Doing motion/in-action poses is something I've attempted, and failed at, in the past. Above all, I'm just trying to find my own style, which is vaguely anime-ish and work on some things like legs, hair, feet, and hands (the hardest thing ever).

Three people want to watch it? My show already has more viewers than NBC

America lost its charm in my eyes a long time ago, so I mostly know the feeling. I can't imagine living anywhere else, though I'd gladly take the opportunity. I definitely want to move out of Florida, but, if I'm stuck here for the rest of my life, I'd love to live in the neighborhood I volunteer in.
I applaud your utilizing of trains. I can't, my claustrophobia gets the better of me. I pretty much have to be sedated for plane rides, that's bad enough. In Montana, only Missoula has really been deemed as a community that's supportive of alternative lifestyles. Although the Bozeman community did rally against some representatives of the WBC who passed through a year or so ago to protest at the local schools for not teaching homosexuality is a sin or some such thing. That impressed me. I still kick myself in the ass for finding out about it after the fact; I'd love to go verbally abuse some Westboro drones.

You know, I've never really looked into that on Ireland. I guess a part of it is that literally everyone I've encountered there so far has been so happy and never in-your-face (save for the pubs!) that I never felt the need to know if there were "safe zones" or the like for people like us. I do know there are sizeable communities of GLBT people in Dublin and Belfast, so I guess I've got some exploring to do when I'm over there next year :P I want to live in Ireland, after all, and it would be nice to find some other gay people to hang with aside from the boyfriend.

Hands are the hardest thing to draw. And they just look creepy in real life. There are many parts of a body that one can find attractive...I have yet to hear the case for hands. Hahaha, I must be one of NBC's viewers? Granted, I'm only there for Hannibal and when they inevitably pull the plug on that, NBC will resume being dead to me.