Page 538 of 550 FirstFirst ... 38438488528534535536537538539540541542548 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 8245

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Just an update, my partner has asked me to marry him and I said yes very happy
    SQUEALLLLLL!!! That's amazing news, oh huge congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Thank you We have had four at home date nights and they have went very well. We read some comics or played games, watched goofy movies and some old serials from the 40's thought she made me sit through The Notebook UGH! and had a nice dinner. The first home date was a bout 3 hours before we both started getting antsy, but the last one she was here 6 hours. This has made me a bit more aware of myself and my sexuality I feel. I am very much attracted to her but not because she is a woman but because of the type of person she is and that we have a connection. I am the same way with men. I am very much attracted to men but I found that attraction is based on who I have a bond with more then physical. We are going to try an away from home date later this month. We are both huge baseball fans so we are going to the Reds Hall of fame. We are going with a friend and his girlfriend because we both have issues being in public. So I am hoping it goes well.
    I'm so happy it's going well for you, and it all sounds like wonderfully positive steps.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Thank you, I’m honestly so happy and excited. I told my sister yesterday and she was so happy she cried

Just an update, my partner has asked me to marry him and I said yes very happy
    I'm really happy for you, congratulations
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Any Ballum (Ben & Callum) from EastEnders (UK soap) fans on here?

They got married last week and it was beautiful.

I love how their relationship has progressed organically, starting with Callum coming out and them falling in love.

I really love these characters together and I am SO invested in their relationship. My heart melts when I see them (and that never happens). The actors Max & Tony are fantastic in their roles and they make it all so believable.

Of course, gay characters in soaps is nothing new but EE has led the way and continues to set the bar the highest. It is SO important to show happy and successful gay relationships like Ben & Callum's in mainstream media.

ballum.jpg

Cute! I don’t watch eastEnders but I do watch neighbours and there’s a cute gay couple on there called David and Aaron

725678B2-D9E2-4D70-8534-9C8D06553538.jpg

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Is anyone else watching the docu-series on FX called "Pride"? So good.

Not yet but it sounds interesting. I’m just catching up on one piece and then I’ll check it out

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Eurovision was definitely a triumph for bi- and pansexuals.

I thought it was one of the best years ever. It was so sorely missed. Loved Iceland and Lithuania. Greece was also super fun

Here’s some good news

https://www.outsports.com/2021/6/21/...source=twitter

Raiders player Carl Nassib comes out as gay, first active player in NFL history

Hope everyone is having a great pride month

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

I saw that on the news yesterday, congrats to him, and happy pride!

My review of the "first gay Disney/Pixar film" (which isn't gay) is posted in my film thread on here; if anyone was curious to see it:
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5599430

Here’s some good news

https://www.outsports.com/2021/6/21/...source=twitter

Raiders player Carl Nassib comes out as gay, first active player in NFL history

Hope everyone is having a great pride month
    Oh that's lovely to hear, glad for him. A trailblazer!!!
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Finally. The cool thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    My review of the "first gay Disney/Pixar film" (which isn't gay) is posted in my film thread on here; if anyone was curious to see it:
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5599430

Oh that's lovely to hear, glad for him. A trailblazer!!!
    Oh my gosh, I adored Luca. It’s my new favourite Pixar film. It’s so cute to see young people who don’t know what they are yet but that’s ok. I would love to visit the actual place it was set in one day!

I’d just like to say, it may get a bit contentious at times here, but I’m glad to see that CBR is an ally.