Page 532 of 550 FirstFirst ... 32432482522528529530531532533534535536542 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 8245

Quote Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
    New Stonewall boss suggests fresh approach to division on trans rights.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...s-nancy-kelley
    I think that's a fantastic new attitude to take, and one that is much better to draw the battle lines over. Kudos to the new chief executive.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Poland election: The fight for LGBT rights.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...or-lgbt-rights

Instagram to block LGBT 'conversion therapy' services.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53339589

Here’s some good news for same sex couples in Thailand!

https://twitter.com/pinknews/status/...709364737?s=21

I mentioned last month for Pride I was hoping to get the chance to 'recreate' my Pride shoot, but this time add in wristbands to draw attention to our trans and POC brothers and sisters (and those who don't identify as either)... well... I got my wish. Found a local photographer and woods near me making it easy to socially distance ourselves and be responsible. Hope you enjoy the result, and the message that comes with it.
    #blacklivesmatter
    #transrightsAREhumanrights

"We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    I mentioned last month for Pride I was hoping to get the chance to 'recreate' my Pride shoot, but this time add in wristbands to draw attention to our trans and POC brothers and sisters (and those who don't identify as either)... well... I got my wish. Found a local photographer and woods near me making it easy to socially distance ourselves and be responsible. Hope you enjoy the result, and the message that comes with it.
    #blacklivesmatter

If you go down to the woods today.

VERY nice

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    #blacklivesmatter

Great pic, Kieran!

Each pride, I decorate the picture window in my apartment, which faces the parkway. I trim the boarder of the window with pride rainbow lights, and I hang the 6-stripe flag vertically.

This year, at the end of pride, I ordered a new flag for next year, which includes the black and brown stripes. I'll hang it for Pride next year.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Utah Republican who came out as gay loses re-election bid

Ivie attributed his loss to homophobia and an aggressive campaign by the conservative Eagle Forum.

I could never figure out gay Republicans. Seems that the party is purging them now that it's openly embracing fascism.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
    If you go down to the woods today.

VERY nice
    Ha, you're sure for a big surprise...

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    Great pic, Kieran!
    Thank-you.

Each pride, I decorate the picture window in my apartment, which faces the parkway. I trim the boarder of the window with pride rainbow lights, and I hang the 6-stripe flag vertically.
    I love this! We are just about to paint out fences in our garden the six stripes, since we have six little fences on our shrubs.

This year, at the end of pride, I ordered a new flag for next year, which includes the black and brown stripes. I'll hang it for Pride next year.
    This is beautiful; I do hope we don't need the new flag in decades to come, but for now it's such an important part of getting the message out there, and making areas of the LGBT+ community feel included, instantly. So glad you're getting the updated one.

To celebrate the All Stars 5 finale, here are the next three covers from...

ART BY CHEYNE
    https://www.instagram.com/artbycheyne/

EPISODE IV

EPISODE V

EPISODE VI

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

My new pride flag arrived today.

;D

Looks fabulous! I love it!

Speaking of fabulous, anyone got any camp ideas for face masks? I’ve got this one coming soon

F26BE464-2886-4D46-A0CE-6171CF628A53.jpg

I love the nanny!

Thai gay activists raise Pride flags in Bangkok.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-53541408

Incredible Member

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/07/2...rans-backlash/
    For my US friends, I'm with you with all my heart! Let's hope you'll soon get rid of bigotry.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/07/2...rans-backlash/
    For my US friends, I'm with you with all my heart! Let's hope you'll soon get rid of bigotry.
    JFC:

“The Republican Party of North Dakota recognises that arbitrary discrimination is best sorted out in the free market which is invariably unforgiving in instances of unwarranted discrimination,” the platform says.
    Good to hear about Thailand, though.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!