Page 259 of 550 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 8245

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Ryan Murphy, IMO, is past his prime. Nip/Tuck was great, Glee had a good couple of seasons, & AHS had a strong start...

Now, everything he puts out is like a parody of itself. There is no real meat & potatoes, it's just random sex, violence, & gore.

Verona > Grace. All day everyday! What is your damage, Heather?
    Yes!

Between Taissa Farmiga's characters on AHS and Grace, Ryan Murphy's idea of a "good girl" seems to girls with dull as dishwater personalities

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

I always thought Nip/Tuck was junk, personally. I never got the appeal.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Quote Originally Posted by America / Bucky / Russia View Post
    You always find the right things to say Charmed; I'm sure you'll be great in relationships.
    I'll try my best xD. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wonderlad View Post
    Yasss Gawd !!! How wonderful would that be!
    I could have sworn that Eobard and Pied Piper had sex. The tension in that scene with them together was killing me. From there, I concocted my convoluted theory about Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Yeah I'm the same. I don't have anxiety about being single but I'm open to not being single too. I've been chatting to a cute guy on plenty of fish actually. He got me into Pokemon shuffle which is heaps of fun. I asked him out but he didn't sound too keen yet (he said he was busy but I still want to keep chatting to him because sometimes it takes a guy a while to trust people).
    That's my feelings as well. I like being on my own, but I'm definitely willing to be in a relationship when I feel ready for one.

How long do you think it should be before someone asks someone out online? For me it was a week. Too soon? Obviously answer is going to be when it feels right but that's hard to gauge from the other persons perspective
    I think it depends on the person you're asking. Some might say yes after only a couple of days. Others will probably appreciate waiting a month, or so.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    How long do you think it should be before someone asks someone out online? For me it was a week. Too soon? Obviously answer is going to be when it feels right but that's hard to gauge from the other persons perspective
    I'd say a few weeks or a month, but having had the past few weeks happen to me I think I can say I might have chucked out that rulebook. :P If you want to ask and he seems to be in a receptive mode I'd say go for it.
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    +1

Well, not always/never, but any scene with either of those two terribly annoying brats was a chore to watch at best, and the series as a whole went downhill fast.

I'd say a few weeks or a month, but having had the past few weeks happen to me I think I can say I might have chucked out that rulebook. :P If you want to ask and he seems to be in a receptive mode I'd say go for it.
    It's different with everyone I'd say. Sometimes things just click right away. Other times it's a slow burn kinda deal. But yeah, I'd say if he seems receptive then go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by twincast View Post
    +1

Well, not always/never, but any scene with either of those two terribly annoying brats was a chore to watch at best, and the series as a whole went downhill fast.
    Same. I never got past half the first episode. Just never grabbed my interest. Seems I dodged a bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    At the time, the concept was fresh. Plastic surgery was the hot topic & the stories were exciting. I also thought he did a great job with the characters. However, they were pretty much all horrible human beings. Once they moved to Los Angeles though, it started dropping in quality IMO.

But to each their own.

The only thing I liked about Nip/Tuck was that scene w/ Mario Lopez.......... Sorry, was I saying something?

Onto other shallow things, I know we have some gamers here, and I've been known to crush on certain characters: Nathan Drake from Uncharted, Noctis from Final Fantasy XV, Lee from The Walking Dead video game, Jin Kazama from Tekken, and the list goes on and on.

Please tell me I'm not alone with this D:

"You're dead!"- Soldier

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Ryan Murphy, IMO, is past his prime. Nip/Tuck was great, Glee had a good couple of seasons, & AHS had a strong start...

Now, everything he puts out is like a parody of itself. There is no real meat & potatoes, it's just random sex, violence, & gore.

Verona > Grace. All day everyday! What is your damage, Heather?
    I did think the AHS:H swing back to "style" vs. last season's staying on the "substance" side was a bit jarring.

As for Heathers, Scream Queens isn't even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    Ugh, I hate Ryan Murphy shows, for me he's only good for a season or two then things start getting boring or stupid, it makes me sad cause I love Ryan Murphy's ideas, a horror anthology series like AHS would be my JAM or a drama musical like Glee, esp with the super talented cast he manages to snag, but I lose interest after two seasons, it's the same for Scream Queens, except things got annoying for me after two episodes and the cast is much less enjoyable, Emma Robert's character annoys me, I know she's meant to be hateful, but all the attention seems to be focused on her, yet there is no redeeming qualities, she's like Heather from the Heathers movie if the movie revolved around her and there was no Veronica (Cause Grace doesn't really have personality and presence that Veronica had)
    I LOVE American Horror Story. Such a fun idea, and the shake-up of the cast and concept every season keeps me pumped. Obviously I can't watch Season 5 yet, but VERY excited for it. Each season has highs/lows, good/bad; but overall every season makes me happy (and scared). The Clown was super scary, yet very sad. Bring on the hotties, I say!
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed;1531352

Onto other shallow things, I know we have some gamers here, and I've been known to crush on certain characters: Nathan Drake from [I
    Uncharted[/I], Noctis from Final Fantasy XV, Lee from The Walking Dead video game, Jin Kazama from Tekken, and the list goes on and on.

You're not alone, but as far as I'm concerned the hottest video-game character will always be Chris Redfield.

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Well I guess I'm older so for me it was the guy from Escape from Wolfenstein.

I guess I like guys with attitude

Even when he was all beat up I just wanted to tend to his wounds

He needs some lovin' and his name is "BJ" I mean, what? Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    The only thing I liked about Nip/Tuck was that scene w/ Mario Lopez.......... Sorry, was I saying something?

Onto other shallow things, I know we have some gamers here, and I've been known to crush on certain characters: Nathan Drake from Uncharted, Noctis from Final Fantasy XV, Lee from The Walking Dead video game, Jin Kazama from Tekken, and the list goes on and on.

Of course not! I crush on a bunch of characters, actually speaking of Tekken, I remember being INCREDIBLY attracted to Hwoarang when I was young, it was one of my first crushes as well so it felt super weird. I also crushed on Snake from MGS, Link from Legend of Zelda and so much more lol. Of course my first crush was (embarrassingly enough) on Rapheal from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so I was just very confused all around beforehand lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    I LOVE American Horror Story. Such a fun idea, and the shake-up of the cast and concept every season keeps me pumped. Obviously I can't watch Season 5 yet, but VERY excited for it. Each season has highs/lows, good/bad; but overall every season makes me happy (and scared). The Clown was super scary, yet very sad. Bring on the hotties, I say!
    I like the ideas SO MUCH, like all the seasons of AHS had attractive ideas to me, especially Coven and Freak Show, I love Witches and scary carnival style horror ideas, but Coven was a mess all around, and Freak Show was boring to me, I couldn't even finish it~ but oh well, different strokes.
    Last edited by Step; 10-10-2015 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    You're not alone, but as far as I'm concerned the hottest video-game character will always be Chris Redfield.
    He's cute too, but no match for my Prince Noctis U_U

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post

BJ? Lol. Nice. Games have come so far in terms of graphics. Now, you can't even see the pixels. (I mean, I guess you still can, but it takes a lot of zooming.)

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    Of course not! I crush on a bunch of characters, actually speaking of Tekken, I remember being INCREDIBLY attracted to Hwoarang when I was young, it was one of my first crushes as well so it felt super weird. I also crushed on Snake from MGS, Link from Legend of Zelda and so much more lol.
    How could I forget Hwoarang? I guess I was too enamored with Jin, though I used to play as Nina all the time

Of course my first crush was (embarrassingly enough) on Rapheal from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so I was just very confused all around beforehand lol.
    I was always more of a Leonardo guy

"You're dead!"- Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    Ha. You should play the dlc for the latest game. The wallpaper for the start menu is him shirtless and it's just wow.

As for video game crushes, I'm playing unchartered at the moment and Nathan is pretty hot. I wish he got sexy outfits like Lara croft did when she was raiding tombs.

Ah, a couple of weeks. Might have asked a bit too soon then. Oops, oh well. I'm sure he'll be happy to keep chatting but I'll wait for him to make the next move