Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Oh my gosh, I adored Luca. It’s my new favourite Pixar film. It’s so cute to see young people who don’t know what they are yet but that’s ok. I would love to visit the actual place it was set in one day!
    I toured Italy for sixth months, it's so beautiful and very idyllic. You won't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Finally. The cool thread.
    Welcome to the thread

We used to do this game on here, where a new member to thread (only if they wanted, feel NO obligation) told us:
    - hottest Disney prince/princess (dependent on your sexual preference)
    - favourite LGBT+ comic character
    - favourite real life famous LGBT+ person

You can also tell us your pronouns if you want to, but again totally fine if you don't want to, that's your journey and is unique to you.
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 07-18-2021 at 04:03 PM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."