Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
Just an update, my partner has asked me to marry him and I said yes very happy
SQUEALLLLLL!!! That's amazing news, oh huge congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
Thank you We have had four at home date nights and they have went very well. We read some comics or played games, watched goofy movies and some old serials from the 40's thought she made me sit through The Notebook UGH! and had a nice dinner. The first home date was a bout 3 hours before we both started getting antsy, but the last one she was here 6 hours. This has made me a bit more aware of myself and my sexuality I feel. I am very much attracted to her but not because she is a woman but because of the type of person she is and that we have a connection. I am the same way with men. I am very much attracted to men but I found that attraction is based on who I have a bond with more then physical. We are going to try an away from home date later this month. We are both huge baseball fans so we are going to the Reds Hall of fame. We are going with a friend and his girlfriend because we both have issues being in public. So I am hoping it goes well.
I'm so happy it's going well for you, and it all sounds like wonderfully positive steps.