Page 127 of 550 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 8245

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I think every city should have one. It's a bit of a commute to mine (gotta take the Tri-Rail which is South Florida's version of the subway, but, you know, above the ground), but I'm very grateful to have one. The centers are in an LGBT-friendly community in my county. It's funny because I was lost at first, but knew I was in the right neighborhood when I saw rainbow flags.

Sad to here there aren't centers like that up in Montana. When you went to Ireland, did they have any?

I wish I could draw a dinosaur. The only things I can draw are people in static, front-facing positions (which helps in pinning down what the characters look like) Doing motion/in-action poses is something I've attempted, and failed at, in the past. Above all, I'm just trying to find my own style, which is vaguely anime-ish and work on some things like legs, hair, feet, and hands (the hardest thing ever).

Three people want to watch it? My show already has more viewers than NBC

America lost its charm in my eyes a long time ago, so I mostly know the feeling. I can't imagine living anywhere else, though I'd gladly take the opportunity. I definitely want to move out of Florida, but, if I'm stuck here for the rest of my life, I'd love to live in the neighborhood I volunteer in.
    I applaud your utilizing of trains. I can't, my claustrophobia gets the better of me. I pretty much have to be sedated for plane rides, that's bad enough. In Montana, only Missoula has really been deemed as a community that's supportive of alternative lifestyles. Although the Bozeman community did rally against some representatives of the WBC who passed through a year or so ago to protest at the local schools for not teaching homosexuality is a sin or some such thing. That impressed me. I still kick myself in the ass for finding out about it after the fact; I'd love to go verbally abuse some Westboro drones.

You know, I've never really looked into that on Ireland. I guess a part of it is that literally everyone I've encountered there so far has been so happy and never in-your-face (save for the pubs!) that I never felt the need to know if there were "safe zones" or the like for people like us. I do know there are sizeable communities of GLBT people in Dublin and Belfast, so I guess I've got some exploring to do when I'm over there next year :P I want to live in Ireland, after all, and it would be nice to find some other gay people to hang with aside from the boyfriend.

Hands are the hardest thing to draw. And they just look creepy in real life. There are many parts of a body that one can find attractive...I have yet to hear the case for hands. Hahaha, I must be one of NBC's viewers? Granted, I'm only there for Hannibal and when they inevitably pull the plug on that, NBC will resume being dead to me.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    A cheating bisexual is still a cheater who lies to his partner while desiring someone else.
    Being bi doesn't give one some unwritten right to sleep with someone else without informing a partner who believes she's in a monogamous relationship.
    Being bi doesn't mean you -have- to sleep with both men and women. just means you can be attracted to either.
    Just like straight people or gay people don't suddenly become unattracted to other people men or women just because they have a partner.
    Being in a monogamous relationships means making a choice together to be faithful to each other. If one isn't faithful the relationship is a sham, a lie.
    If the guy wanted to sleep with both men and women he should have gone for a partner(s) who'd be okay with that, not get involved with someone who isn't and then sleep around behind their backs. If you want to sleep with both men and women and don't intent to be honest and faithful to a partner who thinks she's in a monogamous relationship don't get involved with that partner.

I don't care what anyone does within an open relationship. That's up to the people involved. But cheating is cheating and a lie is a lie.
    I tip my hat to you, friend! I am a bisexual lad who adheres to monogamy. Cheaters are deplorable and weak.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Amazing Member George Caltsoudas's Avatar

Cheating is wrong, assuming that her parents don't have an open relationship.

BUT

What your parents do in the bedroom -- either with each other or with others or all together -- is none of your business. The same logic that applies to heterosexuals who judge gay people because they can't fathom how that works in the bedroom--nobody asked them, it doesn't affect them, doesn't hurt them, doesn't interfere with their own sexual lifestyle, and so therefore DOES NOT CONCERN them. Same goes for a couple's children even if they're teenagers or grown independant adults. IT DOES NOT CONCERN the daughter.

And I'm sick and tired of hearing that stupid argument of transmitting a disease (which usually only ever seems to pop up when it's about a bisexual/bicurious man). No one is likely to catch a disease when using protection & not engaging in any exchange / contact of bodily fluids, and also doing the same with their partner. The chances are highly unlikely. The insinuation that having an affair must somehow go hand in hand with being an idiotic royal tramp who doesn't practice safe sex and revels in the most freaky-deaky disease catching techniques with loads and loads of different people is such a silly hypothesis. Her parents could divorce by next year and the mom could end up with a new partner who DOES end given her a STD. What of it then? What difference does it make either way?

If she's too stung by it, she could reach out to the father if she really feels she has to.
    Last edited by George Caltsoudas; 01-30-2015 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    I tip my hat to you, friend! I am a bisexual lad who adheres to monogamy. Cheaters are deplorable and weak.

Quote Originally Posted by George Caltsoudas View Post
    Cheating is wrong, assuming that her parents don't have an open relationship.
    BUT
    What your parents do in the bedroom -- either with each other or with others or all together -- is none of your business.
    Oh rubbish! By the same logic if you know your best friend's husband is cheating on her, "it's none of your business". RUBBISH!

The same logic that applies to heterosexuals who judge gay people because they can't fathom how that works in the bedroom--nobody asked them, it doesn't affect them, doesn't hurt them, doesn't interfere with their own sexual lifestyle, and so therefore DOES NOT CONCERN them. Same goes for a couple's children even if they're teenagers or grown independant adults. IT DOES NOT CONCERN the daughter.
    I hope you realise how offensive it is comparing cheating (which nearly everyone agrees is morally wrong and unnecessary) with homosexual relationships. That is a BAD comparison.

And I'm sick and tired of hearing that stupid argument of transmitting a disease (which usually only ever seems to pop up when it's about a bisexual/bicurious man). No one is likely to catch a disease when using protection & not engaging in any exchange / contact of bodily fluids, and also doing the same with their partner. The chances are highly unlikely. The insinuation that having an affair must somehow go hand in hand with being an idiotic royal tramp who doesn't practice safe sex and revels in the most freaky-deaky disease catching techniques with loads and loads of different people is such a silly hypothesis.
    I think this struck a nerve; and I get that because it can be used as a horrible stigma to throw at bisexuals BUT I've heard the STD arguement for plenty of heterosexual relationships/cheating too, it's not (by default) a "bi thing" nor in this case a coded attack on bisexuality. It's a genuine concern. And even if it's rare; so what? There is a chance, and he has no right to gamble with her health. Period. The type of person who risks their relationship on affairs (which is a stupid thing to do) is EXACTLY the type of person who is stupid enough to not always use protection, or be cautions. Affairs, by definition, are not a cautious thing.
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 01-30-2015 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    I applaud your utilizing of trains. I can't, my claustrophobia gets the better of me. I pretty much have to be sedated for plane rides, that's bad enough.
    I'm a small person, so, naturally, every environment is large in my eyes.

In Montana, only Missoula has really been deemed as a community that's supportive of alternative lifestyles. Although the Bozeman community did rally against some representatives of the WBC who passed through a year or so ago to protest at the local schools for not teaching homosexuality is a sin or some such thing. That impressed me. I still kick myself in the ass for finding out about it after the fact; I'd love to go verbally abuse some Westboro drones.
    If only you had a time machine.

Hands are the hardest thing to draw. And they just look creepy in real life. There are many parts of a body that one can find attractive...I have yet to hear the case for hands.
    I find some hands very attractive, oddly . A quick search of "hand fetish" will link you to other people who find hands attractive, as well lol

Hahaha, I must be one of NBC's viewers? Granted, I'm only there for Hannibal and when they inevitably pull the plug on that, NBC will resume being dead to me.
    Oh, I watch NBC too. I'm not a fan of any of their original programming, but I'll watch the Today Show (I live in a cable-less house), The Voice and America's Got Talent when they're on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post

Oh rubbish! By the same logic if you know your best friend's husband is cheating on her, "it's none of your business". RUBBISH!
    I know I shouldn't get into this, especially since I have no experience with this sort of thing, but if I happened to see my best friend's husband cheating on her, it would be none of my business (only in the sense that I'm not apart of the relationship they have with each other). However, being a good friend, I would still tell her.

I feel like I'm going to regret this post...
    Last edited by Charmed; 01-30-2015 at 10:58 AM.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Amazing Member George Caltsoudas's Avatar

Oh rubbish! By the same logic if you know your best friend's husband is cheating on her, "it's none of your business".
    Exactly.

BUT I've heard the STD arguement for plenty of heterosexual relationships/cheating too, it's not (by default) a "bi thing" nor in this case a coded attack on bisexuality. It's a genuine concern.
    It is almost NEVER a genuine concern or the first thing that comes to one's mind--except maybe, occasionally, rarely, if the cheater is a straight man.
    In both real life conversations and in media, heterosexual and homosexual cheating comes in a diverse range of contexts from being humorous to saucy to scandalous to serious.
    When it's a matter of male bisexuality or gender-crossing it ALWAYS immediately goes to the tone of horrific shock and sever medical concern. Those are the two options of reference. And it's absolute BS. There's absolutely no difference. It shouldn't be priority talking point when the likelihood of catching and STD or HIV is the same across all variety of relationships, escapades, and experiences.
    Last edited by George Caltsoudas; 01-30-2015 at 11:13 AM.

It is almost NEVER a genuine concern or the first thing that comes to one's mind--except maybe, occasionally, rarely, if the cheater is a straight man.
    What a ridiculous over-exaggeration. Do you have any data to back up the fact heterosexual and homosexual cheating NEVER have STDs as a genuine concern? Because it sounds pretty ludicrous.

In both real life conversations and in media, heterosexual and homosexual cheating comes in a diverse range of contexts from being humorous to saucy to scandalous to serious.
    When it's a matter of male bisexuality or gender-crossing it ALWAYS immediately goes to the tone of horrific shock and sever medical concern. Those are the two options of reference. And it's absolute BS. There's absolutely no difference. It shouldn't be priority talking point when the likelihood of catching and STD or HIV is the same across all variety of relationships, escapades, and experiences.
    We're not dividing this thread up with Oppression Olympics. Please take that train of thought elsewhere.

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I find some hands very attractive, oddly . A quick search of "hand fetish" will link you to other people who find hands attractive, as well lol
    I understand why someone would have a hand fetish more than I do foot fetish.
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by America / Bucky / Russia View Post
    Foot fetish......never understood it. It's a foot!
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Oh my goodness, YES!!! Never understood that fetish.

Hopefully the implementation of these questions will help in combating the still prevalent homophobia in schools. Nicki Morgan already seems a lot more positive over her predecessor. Because for 80% of students, it's still an issue.

I figure we don't have nearly enough fun questions on here, so:
    Which comic book characters do you list amongst your crushes?

My list
    • Angel
    • Star-Lord (Bendis era)
    • Wiccan & Hulkling
    • Nightwing (I want his, Dick)
    • Human Torch (depending on the artist; Bryan Hitch and whoever the artist was in Hickman's run do him pretty well though)
    • Spider-Man
    • Loki: Agent of Asgard

And as for the films:
    • Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man
    • Chris Evans as Captain America
    • Tom Hiddleston as Loki
    • Michael B Jordan as the Human Torch
    • James MacAvoy as Charles Xavier
    • Caleb Jones as Banshee
    • Lucas Till as Havok
    • Evan Peters as Quicksilver
    • Teenage Clark Kent in Man of Steel

...and I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot!

Not sure if anyone is interested, but before I spent a lot of time on here I was using the Milkboys LGBT forum. Anyway, after being down for a while it's relaunched and already has nearly 400 members within the first week. And if I'm not mistaken I am the best ranked person on there. :P So if you want to check it out, by all means do.
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    CBR's LGBT Community

There was a guy in high school who earned a title based on his (completely unfounded) foot fetish. Four years later, and that title still hasn't gone away. Some things never change.
    CBR's LGBT Community

I have a bit of a foot fetish/appreciation, but hands...nothing will ever top them U_U

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    You two are dead to me :/

Hopefully the implementation of these questions will help in combating the still prevalent homophobia in schools. Nicki Morgan already seems a lot more positive over her predecessor. Because for 80% of students, it's still an
    issue.
    This reminds me of a couple pages back when we were discussion our LGBT education, or the lack thereof, in school. Good times.

That IS a fun question.

Comics:

- Nightwing, because, I mean, you know.
    - Superman with the beard!
    - Green Lantern (Alan & Hal)

Movies:

- Captain America, Thor, Superman (Christopher Reeve & Henry Cavill!!!!!), and Batfleck.

(Can I list Idris Elba even though he barely does anything in the films? )

...and I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot!

Not sure if anyone is interested, but before I spent a lot of time on here I was using the Milkboys LGBT forum. Anyway, after being down for a while it's relaunched and already has nearly 400 members within the first week. And if I'm not mistaken I am the best ranked person on there. :P So if you want to check it out, by all means do.
    I'll check it out ^_^ . Always looking for other forums

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

And yes, you can list Idris Elba.
    CBR's LGBT Community

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

From the actual comics I'd say mostly Wolverine and the Punisher seems pretty hot too, although I haven't read any of his comics. Wolverine's son from the Ultimate universe is smokin' hot too.

From the movies though, any character played by Chris Evans. Chris Evans is my all-time favourite hot guy, the only other man who comes close is Henry Cavill in Man of Steel and I haven't even seen that movie. I've just seen this.

Henry Cavill Shirtless And Manly.jpg

It was all I needed to see from that movie.
    Last edited by MasterOfMagnetism; 01-30-2015 at 06:29 PM.