Page 336 of 550 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 8245

Oh wait speaking of tv shows no one has talked about skylanders yet. The show isn't that great but [spoiler] Harry shum Jnr makes out with a guy and it's super hot [/spoiler].

Did anyone else catch it?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by adustyspectacle View Post
    There's the... crap I have no idea how to spoiler tags---there's a particular direction the Connor/Oliver storyline headed, and that's bound to change the status quo for the two of them, but I haven't watched season 2 yet so I really can't say if consequences were dealt with or what.
    spoilers:
    I'm not 100% sure when the reveal happened, but I presume you're alluding to the HIV test results? Those end up being but a minor bump on the road - as it should be in this day and age. Didn't change their relationship at all.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by twincast; 04-19-2016 at 05:04 AM.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

22. Sagittarius. Time Like Lightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Oh wait speaking of tv shows no one has talked about skylanders yet. The show isn't that great but [spoiler] Harry shum Jnr makes out with a guy and it's super hot [/spoiler].

Did anyone else catch it?
    Do you mean Shadowhunters? Or does this happen with Harry Shum Jr. in TWO shows? XD
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
    The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

He/him/his pronouns.

Oh yes soz my mind is running a mile a minute at the moment. A cute ex of mine texted me out of the blue and I've been a bit funny in the head ever since

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Shadowhunters is an absolutely awful show in terms of story and some of the acting, but it was hot seeing Harry Shum Jr and Matthew Daddario making out.

Did anyone see Trump today claiming that people can use any bathroom they want? It comes to something with Donald Trump is the voice of reason for Trans bathroom issues!
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Shadowhunters is an absolutely awful show in terms of story and some of the acting, but it was hot seeing Harry Shum Jr and Matthew Daddario making out.

Did anyone see Trump today claiming that people can use any bathroom they want? It comes to something with Donald Trump is the voice of reason for Trans bathroom issues!
    He is a New Yorker. He has been surrounded by people from all walks of life for a long time, shielded as his penthouse existence has been. Which makes a lot of his sexism and racism so shocking.

So agree about your comments about shadowhunters. Marvel need to hire Harry shum straight away!

And yeah, kind of crazy trump for once didn't say something stupid then. Oh well, give him 5 minutes he's bound to say something else stupid

Mrs Overall was a gay icon, so i can post a tenious link to how BLOODY SAD i still am feeling about Victoria Wood One of the greatest comedians of all time (and, at very least, THE GREATEST British female comedian). She shattered that glass ceiling for all that followed her. Such a terrible crime to lose a talent still so raw and wonderful.

Really puts it into perspective when even TRUMP gets it. There are posters here on CBR nit so enlightened. Everyone who thinks Cruz would be a better option, for shame!
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Just got tickets to see Gwen Stefani and Eve!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Mrs Overall was a gay icon, so i can post a tenious link to how BLOODY SAD i still am feeling about Victoria Wood. One of the greatest comedians of all time (and, at very least, THE GREATEST British female comedian). She shattered that glass ceiling for all that followed her. Such a terrible crime to lose a talent still so raw and wonderful.

Really puts it into perspective when even TRUMP gets it. There are posters here on CBR nit so enlightened. Everyone who thinks Cruz would be a better option, for shame!
    It's such a shame about Victoria. I must look up some of her work later on. I must admit, the way 2016 is going I'm terrified for Ian McKellan.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Oh wow that sounds like heaps of fun!

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adustyspectacle View Post
    Ooooh. That... flew over my head when I first watched it. /o\ For some reason I thought they switch roles often... but that's probably because I have a tendency to assume that as the default unless they actually state their preferences (like Mickey from Shameless).
    The switches, at least early on, were all about who owed who or who needed to make up to the other. That does smooth out, but it jumped at me (maybe it's a pet peeve and I didn't even know).
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

It's finally happened. I caught my boyfriend reading one if my comics. He has never shown any interest at all in any of them and considers my love of them one of my quirks. But today, I caught him reading Buffy Season 8. He says he's curious to see how they continued the show.

Truth be told, if he was going to pick up one of my trades, this wasn't the strongest one. I have so many better ones. But hey, I'm happy he's started somewhere.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I love Gwen! Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    It's finally happened. I caught my boyfriend reading one if my comics. He has never shown any interest at all in any of them and considers my love of them one of my quirks. But today, I caught him reading Buffy Season 8. He says he's curious to see how they continued the show.

Truth be told, if he was going to pick up one of my trades, this wasn't the strongest one. I have so many better ones. But hey, I'm happy he's started somewhere.
    That's great, my boyfriend recently asked to borrow all of my Wonder Woman comics after watching BvS. He's never shown any interest in comics, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    It's such a shame about Victoria. I must look up some of her work later on. I must admit, the way 2016 is going I'm terrified for Ian McKellan.
    Here's my favourite clip; it's not so much about her performance (though her deadpan delivery is hilarious) but her writing was INCREDIBLE!!! Her work was so brilliantly clever.

"We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Hey Kieran have you seen The Witch yet? I'm just curious 'cause I watched it with my sister and it was good.