Page 434 of 550 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 8245

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Harry Styles has delivered another "don't label me, girls, who hot guys, guys hot girls, what" vagueness about his sexuality. So... one step closer. I'm going to go look up that American Gods scene now
    Yeah for some dumb reason attitude magazine said he "came clean about his sexuality" but it sounds like one of those answers where it's like "feel free to put whatever fantasy you want on me". Whatevs, he's not that hot.

I've seen the gifs from American gods. It's nice but overhyped in my opinion. I mean they call it the most explicit gay sex scene ever but queer as folk did way more like a decade ago. Also there's only two of them so I'm sure there's gayer available if you really put your imagination to it

Harry Styles has delivered another "don't label me, girls, who hot guys, guys hot girls, what" vagueness about his sexuality. So... one step closer. I'm going to go look up that American Gods scene now
    If you find it please link it or PM me.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

So I'm sat here trying to watch this new BBC series Q***r Britain, and I'm on episode 2: the Search for the Perfect Body. UGH! Firstly a show being so self-righteous about "labels" picked THE WORST title for that series. LOL! Instantly it makes me question the validity of the understanding of the research team. Then the presenter goes into a sex shop (a tasteful sex-shop, but a sex shop nonetheless) and starts counting the penises on display, to prove... what? You're in a sex shop, that has nothing to do with gay culture, it has to do with being in a sex shop. If you went into Ann Summ*rs (star in there because it weirdly is linking to a website when I entered no such code???) I'm sure you'd see penis straws and dildos too And then to have a presenter, who IS CLEARLY very attractive, thin and muscular talking with sympathy about how we shouldn't label and care about the gym, and how he doesn't really go to the gym (BULLSH*T; you'd didn't get that waist and those arm muscles by opening gin bottles)... again it seems the message the show is trying to feed us wasn't thought through or taken into account with the execution. Really not sure I'm going to watch another episode, this is just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Yeah for some dumb reason attitude magazine said he "came clean about his sexuality" but it sounds like one of those answers where it's like "feel free to put whatever fantasy you want on me". Whatevs, he's not that hot.
    In general I find this whole "don't label" nonsense; especially when applied by someone who readily labels his interest in women. I feel a tiny bit bad if he genuinely is struggling, but my cynical side thinks it's less about a struggle, and more about a bank balance.

I've seen the gifs from American gods. It's nice but overhyped in my opinion. I mean they call it the most explicit gay sex scene ever but queer as folk did way more like a decade ago. Also there's only two of them so I'm sure there's gayer available if you really put your imagination to it
    I assume it will disappoint too, I've heard the word "explicit" A LOT. And in my mind explicit leans towards one or two things. LOL! And I doubt we see that

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    If you find it please link it or PM me.
    Will do, still haven't found it yet. Grrrrr
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 05-17-2017 at 02:40 AM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Firstly, Sugar Spun Sorceress, all the best with the surrogacy. Fingers crossed for you; that's so exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Was in an Uber yesterday and the driver is telling me about his girlfriend and how I will have to deal with something similar one day with a woman. I didn't bother telling me him he's wasting his time with that speech, but it reminded me that I am so sick of society's assumption that (most) people are straight until proven otherwise. First world problem, especially after earlier posts, but it's just something I wanted to unload.
    Unload away, it's straight privilege at it's best, and we need to talk about it. It doesn't mean the person is a bad person, by no means, but it's important to call out.

Yeah I hate that too although sometimes I enjoy putting them on the spot about it. At a wedding once a guy said that will be me one day and I said no it probably won't be. He said why, haven't found the right chick and I said "no, because it's illegal." The look on his face was priceless.
    BWAHAHAHAHA! Priceless!

Is anyone watching Eurovision? So excited! I hope everything goes well. Also, I got my tickets for Wonder Woman
    I saw the songs, but didn't stay for the tallying. The hosts were AWFUL, but Graham Norton's commentary on them was hilarious. Though there was one performance that I missed (must have been getting a gin at the time, HA), and... I can applaud that. How was that Croatian guy so homophobic and yet so... hmmmm, how to put this tactfully... so highly probably a very good friend of Dorothy?

Since it's Eurovision... hee hee...

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Hey on the referendum i talked recently about adoption for LGBT and single people, today congress voted, the results just came in, it looks like we wont be needing a referendum after to all.

Which mean lgbt and single people can now adopt kids without worrying, so yay.
    YEY!!! One step forward.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Oh myyy, thanks for the pic.

Yeah I liked Eurovision in general this year. Loved the epic sax guy again! I wish Montenegro had made it through to the grand finals.

Good luck with the parenting sugar spun goddess!

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

So I'm sat here trying to watch this new BBC series Q***r Britain, and I'm on episode 2: the Search for the Perfect Body. UGH! Firstly a show being so self-righteous about "labels" picked THE WORST title for that series. LOL! Instantly it makes me question the validity of the understanding of the research team. Then the presenter goes into a sex shop (a tasteful sex-shop, but a sex shop nonetheless) and starts counting the penises on display, to prove... what? You're in a sex shop, that has nothing to do with gay culture, it has to do with being in a sex shop. If you went into Ann Summ*rs (star in there because it weirdly is linking to a website when I entered no such code???) I'm sure you'd see penis straws and dildos too And then to have a presenter, who IS CLEARLY very attractive, thin and muscular talking with sympathy about how we shouldn't label and care about the gym, and how he doesn't really go to the gym (BULLSH*T; you'd didn't get that waist and those arm muscles by opening gin bottles)... again it seems the message the show is trying to feed us wasn't thought through or taken into account with the execution. Really not sure I'm going to watch another episode, this is just bad.
    The title of the show already had me annoyed, and so when I actually tried to watch it, I ended up turning off in disgust.

It was like they were trying to justify extreme stereotypes that many have been trying to get away from for decades in the media, and then tell people that all this labelling doesnt matter....by labelling people!

Stupid show.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Incredible Member

Good luck with the parenting sugar spun goddess!
    Firstly, Sugar Spun Sorceress, all the best with the surrogacy. Fingers crossed for you; that's so exciting.
    Thank you. 😺

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I didn't really feel insulted, just annoyed. He was a nice enough guy from my brief exposure to him, and I certainly did not expect him (or anyone else) to run through the scenarios of who I may date, or sleep with. It really wasn't him I was annoyed with, just the assumption, which is understandable due to the ratio of straight people to non-straight people. Idk, it's one of those things that shouldn't bother me, but, on some level, it does. I suppose it's just me being silly and irritable
    Unload away, it's straight privilege at it's best, and we need to talk about it. It doesn't mean the person is a bad person, by no means, but it's important to call out.
    Just offering additional support.

You are not being silly Charmed.

Those assumptions people make wear me down too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Spun Sorceress View Post

Just offering additional support.

You are not being silly Charmed.

Those assumptions people make wear me down too.
    Thanks for the support, you two ^_^

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

BANNED

Sorry to interrupt your regularly scheduled complaints about the word queer, but this is deadly serious and so upsetting:

The United States has declined visas to gay Chechens fleeing a wave of kidnappings, torture, and disappearances in the semi-autonomous Russian region.

The good news is, not a single Log Cabin Republican has been personally affected by this.

Question,would not be easier to travel to one of the Nordic countries?

edit: Lithuania granted visas to a chechen couple
    http://uawire.org/news/lithuania-gra...o-chechen-gays

edit2: those two are the only ones who have been able to secure visas to safe countries since the revelation last month by independent Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta that dozens of gay Chechens were being abused in Chechnya.
    Last edited by mojotastic; 05-18-2017 at 07:19 AM.

While this was just a small step in the right direction...

The Wild Storm #4. Married gay couple talk over what is happening at work while one of them is home for dinner and a change of clothes.

Question: Who do you think the Top 5 Most Iconic LGBTQ Characters in mainstream superhero comics are? (So basically Marvel/DC)
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Question: Who do you think the Top 5 Most Iconic LGBTQ Characters in mainstream superhero comics are? (So basically Marvel/DC)
    I dont think i can give you top 5 since most of them dont fall under the definition of iconic, but i can try i tell you at least for each.

Northstar for marvel just for being their first gay character and maybe Batwoman for DC, ok i will be honest i dont know too much about.

BANNED

Well, Wonder Woman is more iconic than Batwoman.

Yeah I wish DC would give her a girlfriend now. I would love to set up a poll but I don't think I would be all that good at lesbian shipping and someone else can probably do it better.

I'm so glad Wonder Woman is getting good reviews! I'm looking forward to a good night