Page 435 of 550 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 8245
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Yeah I wish DC would give her a girlfriend now. I would love to set up a poll but I don't think I would be all that good at lesbian shipping and someone else can probably do it better.

I'm so glad Wonder Woman is getting good reviews! I'm looking forward to a good night
    She did have a girlfriend in Rebirth before she left Thymeseria so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Question: Who do you think the Top 5 Most Iconic LGBTQ Characters in mainstream superhero comics are? (So basically Marvel/DC)
    I was hoping for more responses than I got. lol I'm getting a Pride themed commission and plan on including Midnighter, Apollo, Iceman, and Northstar and was debating if I should switch up the characters or not.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

BANNED

I was hoping for more responses than I got. lol I'm getting a Pride themed commission and plan on including Midnighter, Apollo, Iceman, and Northstar and was debating if I should switch up the characters or not.
    Thing is, there aren't any iconic LGBTQ characters from superhero comics. Iconic means Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, a few of their villains, and not a whole lot more. Characters people who have never been read or watched a superhero stories in any medium will recognise. Definitely nothing connected to Wildstorm or Alpha flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Thing is, there aren't any iconic LGBTQ characters from superhero comics. Iconic means Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, a few of their villains, and not a whole lot more. Characters people who have never been read or watched a superhero stories in any medium will recognise. Definitely nothing connected to Wildstorm or Alpha flight.
    You guys are taking this so literally. So let me rephrase. Who are the Top 6 VISIBLE, popular, fan favorite, main stream, LGBT characters? I'm not asking for who is Superman, I'm asking of the gay character that are established, who fits this criteria. You can list your Top 5 favorites even. I'm just curious.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

BANNED

Well...

In no particular order...

Kate Kane
    Scandal Savage
    The Midnighter
    The Question (Renee Montoya)
    Creote & Savante from Gaile Simone's Birds Of Prey (I'm not splittin them up)

BANNED

Only comics? Because there's probably more people aware of White Canary than of any of those.

I love that I could ask this question on the X-Boards and I would get responses like...

1. Storm
    2. Storm
    3. Storm
    4. Storm
    5. Storm

Yet here its like pulling teeth. lol. I'm thinking comics primarily but the superhero genre in general.

I'll likely just add Batwoman to Apollo, Midnighter, Iceman, and Northstar and be done with it. The piece is going to be a group planting a pride flag like the iconic American flag planting pic. Which only has 4 people in it.

BANNED

I love that I could ask this question on the X-Boards and I would get responses like...

1. Storm
    2. Storm
    3. Storm
    4. Storm
    5. Storm
    Nonono.

You'd get 40 pages of two people going back and forth over whether or not Storm and yukio had sex. All post are half a page long at least.

And some people complaining about Ice Man and retcons.

And a lot of people complaining about MCU films and Inhumans.

BANNED

Again, Wonder Woman was shown leaving her girlfriend to go to Man's World a few months ago and has been considered bi by her writers for longer than Batwoman has even been in publication.

Sigh... I miss Hero Cruz. And Fade.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Nonono.

You'd get 40 pages of two people going back and forth over whether or not Storm and yukio had sex. All post are half a page long at least.

And some people compaining about Ice Man and retcons.
    And then 80 pages of people discussing whether Yukio and Storm should be considered an interracial couple or not.

You guys are taking this so literally. So let me rephrase. Who are the Top 6 VISIBLE, popular, fan favorite, main stream, LGBT characters? I'm not asking for who is Superman, I'm asking of the gay character that are established, who fits this criteria. You can list your Top 5 favorites even. I'm just curious.
    Now we are talking

in not particular orden:

1.Northstar
    2.Danke
    3.Mistique
    4.Victoria Montessi (she might not be popular but i personally like her)
    5.Karma

If it wasn`t obvious i am an x-men fan, lol.

edit: i replaced Anole for Mistique because while i like the character of Anole i must admit Mistique has a longer history.
    Last edited by mojotastic; 05-19-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Question: Who do you think the Top 5 Most Iconic LGBTQ Characters in mainstream superhero comics are? (So basically Marvel/DC)
    THE FIVE MOST FAMOUS: Iceman, Mystique, Loki... Herc and... Deadpool

THE FIVE MOST ICONIC FOR BEING LGBT+: Northstar, Iceman, Mystique, Wiccan and Daken (maybe now MAC)
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    THE FIVE MOST FAMOUS: Iceman, Mystique, Loki... Herc and... Deadpool

THE FIVE MOST ICONIC FOR BEING LGBT+: Northstar, Iceman, Mystique, Wiccan and Daken (maybe now MAC)
    The general public has no idea Mystique is bi.

BANNED

The general public has no idea Mystique is bi.
    Yeah, but the general public also has no idea that Iceman is gay, or that Northstar, Wiccan, and Daken exist.

1: Miles Craven(The Wild Storm)
    2: Lord Fanny(The Invisibles)
    3: John Constantine(Helllblazer)
    4: Joseph Shepard(100 Bullets)
    5: Jennifer Sparks(The Authority)