Page 441 of 550 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 8245

saw that tweet today, totally disagree with it because think about it, how much more you will have to add until people is satisfy with the "solidarity", by adding the other colors you are changing the meaning and the purpose of the flag.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

So, I saw The Loud House today, and it's revealed Luna Loud is bisexual.

This is a kid's cartoon. And it's actually very cool.

Taking this thought experiment to a dangerous conclusion... I wonder what'll happen a few years after a hypothetical addition of brown and black to the pride flag when white guys want to have white added to the flag.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    Oh miss me with this BS. Boohoo, some white gay men won't have sex with you. The great great horror!

There have literally been white gay men thrown in concentration camps and brown gay men thrown off of buildings by ISIS, in this year of 2017. There are lesbians of all colors getting corrective raped as we speak. We need unity to fix our issues and the rainbow flag as it is unites us.

If you feel like ur Grindr game is more important than the overarching goals of the gay community, you are petty and immature. You have no right to police other people's sexual autonomy, and policing other people's sexuality certainly isn't more important than gay people literally dying and getting raped.

Deal with rejection like an adult. Grow up!
    Wow dude This is like a totally next level of 'missing the point'

I tip my hat off to you

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Taking this thought experiment to a dangerous conclusion... I wonder what'll happen a few years after a hypothetical addition of brown and black to the pride flag when white guys want to have white added to the flag.
    probably nothing cause that'd just be asinine, redundant, ridiculous, insulting, etc. etc.
    Last edited by BroHomo; 06-15-2017 at 07:52 PM.

The point is that I don't care about your point.
    Gay liberty as a whole is more important that whatever internal strife you feel is happening in the gay community right now.

And, for the fifth time, the regular flag does not only represent white gays, so adding the two stripes is what's asinine and redundant.

You are immature.
    Last edited by Supernature; 06-15-2017 at 08:10 PM.

Apparently it only represent white gays.

Better add a stripe for lesbians too!

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Over on another forum, I mentioned my hatred of pride events & parades.

I just feel so uncomfortable, what with people being overly sexualized and going nuts. I understand the point of it, but it feels like that it's one of those things where if you're in the LGBT community that don't like it, you aren't "on their side".

BANNED

To me it's kind of troubling that people likely can't ask that question right now, this very moment, without feeling like someone would call them racist.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post

I just feel so uncomfortable, what with people being overly sexualized and going nuts. I understand the point of it, but it feels like that it's one of those things where if you're in the LGBT community that don't like it, you aren't "on their side".
    I used to live close to where the gay parade in my city were, they were always at night around 11pm to 2am that why people feel safer when "exposing" themselves, and is safer because the people that would normally critize or protest against them are all sleeping.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post

We put a lot of effort into Pride. And it's all volunteer work And it's important.

If it's not your cup of tea, don't go. But your urge to comment on it publicly shits on all the hard and important work we do to make sure we're not being erased from public perception. And that includes the queerest among us, who also tend to suffer the most violence and discrimination. If you don't feel a moral obligation to celebrate their braveness, that should be your own, private shame. You should not piss all over the efforts we make because you are worried about how people feel about LGBTQIA people who never, ever will appreciate us.
    Last edited by jeanvaljean; 06-16-2017 at 12:55 AM.

The point is that I don't care about your point.
    Gay liberty as a whole is more important that whatever internal strife you feel is happening in the gay community right now.

And, for the fifth time, the regular flag does not only represent white gays, so adding the two stripes is what's asinine and redundant.

You are immature.
    It's cool dude, saying that you don't care about someone's point in a a public forum when I....wasn't trying to seay/change anyone's opinion...and admit not having a strong opinion on the flag before the addition just shows me how far you miss the point lol. like wow. Do you even know how to CBR dude? I never said the flag only represents white gays but there's a reason why we have 'Gay Pride' and 'Black Gay Pride'

For all your talk on Gag Liberty you sure are spending a lot of time on an online comic book forum....shouldn't you be in ISIS controlled parts of the Middle East trying to catch the gays?

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    It's cool dude, saying that you don't care about someone's point in a a public forum when I....wasn't trying to seay/change anyone's opinion...and admit not having a strong opinion on the flag before the addition just shows me how far you miss the point lol. like wow. Do you even know how to CBR dude? I never said the flag only represents white gays but there's a reason why we have 'Gay Pride' and 'Black Gay Pride'

For all your talk on Gag Liberty you sure are spending a lot of time on an online comic book forum....shouldn't you be in ISIS controlled parts of the Middle East trying to catch the gays?
    God forbid, I have hobbies.

I work with gay organizations to try to bring young gay men in homophobic countries in liberal countries as refugees. And I'm also a donating member of Amnesty International.

What do you do besides whining about white gays on a comic book forum?

God forbid, I have hobbies.

I work with gay organizations to try to bring young gay men in homophobic countries in liberal countries as refugees. And I'm also a donating member of Amnesty International.

What do you do besides whining about white gays on a comic book forum?
    I put up with eye-roll inducing gays like you.

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    I put up with eye-roll inducing gays like you.
    So nothing then.

Good to know.

So nothing then.

Good to know.
    Hmmm I really really didn't want /expect to be in a snippy back and forth with a fellow brown comic book reader. I honestly tend to only get along with/hook up with straight dudes. just goes to show how wonderfully diverse the world is when despite out minority in a minority status we do not see eye to eye. On the other hand it sort of makes me sad there's not a sense of unity within the community and makes it clear that belonging to the same fringe group only seems to connect white people. It's weird to me that for someone who claims to be this SJW would be sooooo against this issue. I suspect it's going to make working around your all white coworkers and boas a little more unpleasant. And for that I'm sorry for you. ����