Page 446 of 550 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 8245

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    If that's the case, you should be able to ask yourself if being for "Community" ends where you being able to say whatever you want starts.
    The activity/ism should weigh far less than semantics in any community. You don't think more black have a (more justified) problem with the n-Word? and yet a person's role isn't completely erased from the good of the community

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

DC's LGBT characters all in one drawing! I don't know who drew it but it looks really cool!!
    Huh... I did NOT know DC had outed Wonder Woman. Cool! My Marvel bubble rarely hears anything from DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Spun Sorceress View Post
    Oh I am a lot more concerned about how lesbians and women in general, are discussed in other threads than in here.
    Very good point!

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Also Kieran, we are 9 months away before the elections in my country and early the polls are showing that she is fifth place, if she wins i will tell you to add her in the meantime lets just wait.
    Fair enough and fingers crossed.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

What's up with gay dudesign forming cliques up with guys they've only just met.? Like I met up with a guy new to the area and he started A. calling me his friend when I assumed it was just a hook up. B. telling me about his 4 best friends and how they see each other every day and check In with each other, group text. Sorta annoyed since I had known 3 off the guys (in the biblical sense) and didn't need this kid telling me about them and wondered how come I've never been involved in the insta-gay besties. Anything similar happen to anyone else?

BANNED

A lot of you like RuPaul's Drag Race, yeah? A few of the drag queens appeared on @Midnight (with Chris Hardwick). It's a "fake" comedy-competition show (nobody really wins anything), but it attracts a lot of good comedians and can be quite funny at times. This particular episode was one of those.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    What's up with gay dudesign forming cliques up with guys they've only just met.? Like I met up with a guy new to the area and he started A. calling me his friend when I assumed it was just a hook up. B. telling me about his 4 best friends and how they see each other every day and check In with each other, group text. Sorta annoyed since I had known 3 off the guys (in the biblical sense) and didn't need this kid telling me about them and wondered how come I've never been involved in the insta-gay besties. Anything similar happen to anyone else?
    i can relate to this, for sure. personally i've always chalked it up to the fact that i'm an antisocial nerd as much as if not more than i am gay. a lot of people tell me i come across pretty cold in social situations. maybe i just don't seem as inviting to gay men as these friends did. not saying this is the case with you, but that's my own conclusion for myself, honestly.
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN / PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN / BEN REILLY: SCARLET SPIDER / RENEW YOUR VOWS / SPIDER-MAN / SPIDER-GWEN / VENOM / GWENPOOL, THE UNBELIEVABLE / X-MEN GOLD / X-MEN BLUE / ASTONISHING X-MEN / GENERATION X / WEAPON X / JEAN GREY / ICEMAN / ALL-NEW WOLVERINE / OLD MAN LOGAN / CABLE / ARCHIE / BETTY & VERONICA / JOSIE & THE PUSSYCATS / JUGHEAD / RIVERDALE / SABRINA

🖤🖤 read my MARVEL fan fiction 🖤🖤 read my weekly MARVEL reviews 🖤🖤

Quote Originally Posted by poorzero View Post
    i can relate to this, for sure. personally i've always chalked it up to the fact that i'm an antisocial nerd as much as if not more than i am gay. a lot of people tell me i come across pretty cold in social situations. maybe i just don't seem as inviting to gay men as these friends did. not saying this is the case with you, but that's my own conclusion for myself, honestly.
    Ha I'd love to meet gay nerd around here.with the exception of 1 or 2 waaaay older dudes Most gay "nerds" I know either wear/wore eyeglasses, or developed a chip on their shoulder from years past and stick up their ass for all things they don't check off on. and I'm only slightly exaggerating. Thing is you put me in any redneck, trump loving, confederate flag waving bar or party and I'm the belle of the whitetrash ball.Hell often I'll even bring a country dude back to my place.

I go to a gay bar and nothing.....I'll probably end up kissing a girl. I try to be social but I feel like every gay person has their friends already and I'm just a late add-on.

BANNED

Wearing eyeglasses is a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    I'd like to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    Ha I'd love to meet gay nerd around here.with the exception of 1 or 2 waaaay older dudes Most gay "nerds" I know either wear/wore eyeglasses, or developed a chip on their shoulder from years past and stick up their ass for all things they don't check off on. and I'm only slightly exaggerating. Thing is you put me in any redneck, trump loving, confederate flag waving bar or party and I'm the belle of the whitetrash ball.Hell often I'll even bring a country dude back to my place.

I go to a gay bar and nothing.....I'll probably end up kissing a girl. I try to be social but I feel like every gay person has their friends already and I'm just a late add-on.
    can't tell you how much i relate ... gay nerds are often very, very bitter in my experience. of course, i'm sympathetic to an extent, but ...

& same. i always say that, culturally, i'm way more working class trash than i am queer or a geek. that's my world, y'know? i don't have those politics AT ALL, but i always get along more with beer drinking chain smoking dude bros than i do other gay people. i'm just not ... serious or political enough for that crowd. i'm pretty much a dumb person who likes to get stoned and read JUGHEAD comics and also happens to be attracted to men.
    Last edited by poorzero; 06-21-2017 at 01:59 PM.
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN / PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN / BEN REILLY: SCARLET SPIDER / RENEW YOUR VOWS / SPIDER-MAN / SPIDER-GWEN / VENOM / GWENPOOL, THE UNBELIEVABLE / X-MEN GOLD / X-MEN BLUE / ASTONISHING X-MEN / GENERATION X / WEAPON X / JEAN GREY / ICEMAN / ALL-NEW WOLVERINE / OLD MAN LOGAN / CABLE / ARCHIE / BETTY & VERONICA / JOSIE & THE PUSSYCATS / JUGHEAD / RIVERDALE / SABRINA

🖤🖤 read my MARVEL fan fiction 🖤🖤 read my weekly MARVEL reviews 🖤🖤

I feels you so hard lol^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    no I'm trying to say they dress the part

I wish I knew more gay men in person. The only one I really talk to is my boyfriend haha.

Anyone out in San Francisco area? Planning a trip out there next year and really want to experience some of the "gay lifestyle" out there since where I am from there is very little. Looking for recommendations!

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I wish I knew more gay men in person. The only one I really talk to is my boyfriend haha.

Anyone out in San Francisco area? Planning a trip out there next year and really want to experience some of the "gay lifestyle" out there since where I am from there is very little. Looking for recommendations!
    Just get on Grindr once you get there
    GrindrStone(D)

I found that Grindr wasn't that great for friendships to be honest. The best thing to do is join social groups. Often places like San Fran will have a gay gamers group or gay comic book group and they tend to be the best for going out and saying hi

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    I found that Grindr wasn't that great for friendships to be honest. The best thing to do is join social groups. Often places like San Fran will have a gay gamers group or gay comic book group and they tend to be the best for going out and saying hi
    ha Grindr gets a bad rep it's all about your communication skills I've met 1 or 2 guys locally that I never hooked up with and I are what I would call 'almost friends
    Gamers and comic book fans are notoriously insular and not the best when it comes to social situations especially making new people feel comfortable. Also hes going thete to visit ane depending on how long he stays might not be able to spend time going to a group meeting when he wants to see the sights. ' went to San Francisco in October...just me and my FruitFly for her bday and probably woulda killed her if not for 2 guys I met on the Grind. we didn't hook up and they took me out for some much needed guy tune and showed me the scene.
    P.S. it helps to have something in common that isn't sexual..Comic books and games are a good idea but in my experience nothing bonds people over the grind like a frowned upon activity. in this case it was 420! we'd partake and go to Haight
    Golden Gate Park then we went out it was fun!
    P.P.S. I actually did hook up with one on the last night I hung out with them but it was a sorta goodbye..we still Facebook each other very now and then.
    GrindrStone(D)