Page 447 of 550 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 8245
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Wearing eyeglasses is a bad thing?
    Have teen comedies taught you nothing? Spectacles are the black hole of sexiness; having to wear one means you're not even within the same galaxy of being even slightly average-looking =p

p/s: I adore glasses on both males and females.

Quote Originally Posted by poorzero View Post
    i can relate to this, for sure. personally i've always chalked it up to the fact that i'm an antisocial nerd as much as if not more than i am gay. a lot of people tell me i come across pretty cold in social situations. maybe i just don't seem as inviting to gay men as these friends did. not saying this is the case with you, but that's my own conclusion for myself, honestly.
    You seem perfectly civil and kind on here to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I wish I knew more gay men in person. The only one I really talk to is my boyfriend haha.
    Okay I had to share: my dyslexia read that as "I wish I knew more gay men IN PRISON!" And then you said your boyfriend is one... and my mind was... oh, okay, we're sharing all kinds of things today. BBWWWHAHAHAHAHA! Dyslexia CAN be funny, sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    I found that Grindr wasn't that great for friendships to be honest. The best thing to do is join social groups. Often places like San Fran will have a gay gamers group or gay comic book group and they tend to be the best for going out and saying hi
    Yeah, Grindr isn't for friendships. While quite a few people have dated their hook-ups, it's not designed for meet-and-greet for just friends (at-least that's what I'm told, I've never had it, since my relationship started pre-grindr, thank GOD!).
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Oh also, glasses are sexy now. Both myself and my partner wear them and I think when people see glasses now they think superman and Harry Potter not Melvin shneedly or whatever lol

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    Just get on Grindr once you get there
    I don't have Grindr, nor have any intention of getting on it.

I am looking for bar & club recommendations, not hook-ups haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Okay I had to share: my dyslexia read that as "I wish I knew more gay men IN PRISON!" And then you said your boyfriend is one... and my mind was... oh, okay, we're sharing all kinds of things today. BBWWWHAHAHAHAHA! Dyslexia CAN be funny, sometimes!
    Thankfully I am not in prison haha

Eye glasses are the sh*t...sometimes. There are moments when I'm out and about with my glasses on, feeling good and feeling myself (mostly because I can see lol). Then there are the times where I don't feel like wearing them. My vision isn't so bad that I'm blind without them, so I usually forgo them because I feel better looking without them on. When I look in the mirror without my glasses on, I feel like I can actually see and appreciate my "naturalness", if that makes any kind of sense xD.

I do find glasses attractive on other people though.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Eye glasses are the sh*t...sometimes. There are moments when I'm out and about with my glasses on, feeling good and feeling myself (mostly because I can see lol). Then there are the times where I don't feel like wearing them. My vision isn't so bad that I'm blind without them, so I usually forgo them because I feel better looking without them on. When I look in the mirror without my glasses on, I feel like I can actually see and appreciate my "naturalness", if that makes any kind of sense xD.
    It makes purfect sense. 🐱

I'm "supposed to" wear glasses too, but I can get by without them as well. Mostly. Since they are kind of an accessory for me and often the last thing I put on: they are the first to go. Lol.

Some comic book "nerds":

I buy men's underwear too, Heather (it's more comfortable and doesn't start to fall apart after a few washes), but I still wear pants! Geez Louise Simonson, put some fricking pants on H!

I always button the top button - that's what it's there for, right?!

Yeah. Cleo. You'll see. One of these days. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Spun Sorceress View Post
    It makes purfect sense. ��

I'm "supposed to" wear glasses too, but I can get by without them as well. Mostly. Since they are kind of an accessory for me and often the last thing I put on: they are the first to go. Lol.
    Totally! The first thing I do when I get home is take off my glasses. Yes, they're useful, but once I'm in an environment where I don't need to see, or keep alert, they lose their usefulness.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Hi all. I just posted this topic in a new thread on Community before I noticed this one.
    Please could anyone recommend any gay themed comics that they have enjoyed (ideally digital).
    I'm currently getting stuck into (or should that be onto ) some of the Class Comics titles.
    Thanks in advance.

Y the last man is pretty gay friendly. Also Midnighter is one I always tell people to get.

I've also got my eye on a manga called "my brothers husband" which looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I don't have Grindr, nor have any intention of getting on it.

I am looking for bar & club recommendations, not hook-ups haha.
    There's a bar in Berkeley i forget he name but on the billboard is a "suspicious" guy smiling while holding some toy breed of dog. Went there one night....it was nuts
    GrindrStone(D)

It's great that there is a community thread for this group within this forum but it's a shame that you can't post topics separately, rather than all lumped together.
    As a new member, I'm interested in what people have to say. I'm sure there's lots of interesting stuff to read through but 101 pages is a lot.
    I already spend too much time on here

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
    It's great that there is a community thread for this group within this forum but it's a shame that you can't post topics separately, rather than all lumped together.
    As a new member, I'm interested in what people have to say. I'm sure there's lots of interesting stuff to read through but 101 pages is a lot.
    I already spend too much time on here
    Haha, most of it is us discussing random topical issues of the days, then some squabbling around language (that comes up a lot, usually cos I bring it up ), random comments about stuff on TV.....

We just post random stuff, join in!
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

So... How 'bout that Rupaul's Drag Race finale?!
    spoilers:
    Sasha earned that crown. Damn.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by nx01a; 06-30-2017 at 12:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    So... How 'bout that Rupaul's Drag Race finale?!
    spoilers:
    Sasha earned that crow. Damn.
    end of spoilers
    Ohhh yeah. I was very pleased with how it went.