Page 473 of 550 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 8245

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    All I remember from that movie is Mark Ruffalo's butt
    In that case... you should watch In the Cut (2003)
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    In that case... you should watch In the Cut (2003)
    And "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind".

Wonderful movie, too.

It been a while since we've seen a good celebrity butt.

When was the last one? Prince Harry? Oh wait Kit Harrington!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    All I remember from that movie is Mark Ruffalo's butt
    I saw Thor last night and thought that is the movie you were talking about. (Sorry if that is spoilers).

PS - Cate Blanchett is obviously amazing.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post

This is not recent, but I have always been a fan of Scott Caan's backside.

Oh I haven't seen Thor yet! I'm hoping to see it tomorrow. It looks so gay and I mean that in a great way. Hela acting like a drag queen, Valkyrie as a bi goddess, thor's hunkiness and the general disco electric vibe looks like so much fun

Oh I haven't seen Thor yet! I'm hoping to see it tomorrow. It looks so gay and I mean that in a great way. Hela acting like a drag queen, Valkyrie as a bi goddess, thor's hunkiness and the general disco electric vibe looks like so much fun
    In case you haven't seen the eighties' Flash Gordon film, it sounds like you might want to look into it.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    In case you haven't seen the eighties' Flash Gordon film, it sounds like you might want to look into it.
    I literally haven't seen that movie in 30 yrs but I remember enjoying it.

Alex Ross is a big fan of it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Sam J Jones as Flash Gordon. Hubba Hubba

What a fantastic hairy chest he had...

Oh my gosh have I seen flash? I adore it! The campiness, the score by queen, the sex positive evil princess and of course hunky Sam j Jones. It's a classic! I wish there were more films like that.

I would actually love to see a male version of Barbarella for example

Oh my gosh have I seen flash? I adore it! The campiness, the score by queen, the sex positive evil princess and of course hunky Sam j Jones. It's a classic! I wish there were more films like that.

I would actually love to see a male version of Barbarella for example
    I had a feeling.

I'm still waiting for Tom Daley to expose his... le sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    This is not recent, but I have always been a fan of Scott Caan's backside.
    Harry Judd for me.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    PS - Cate Blanchett is obviously amazing.
    She's incredible, and makes an EPIC villain in Hanna (2011), Cinderella (2015), is the best/only good thing about Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls (2008) and was BRILLIANT as Stewie's perfect nemesis/love interest Penelope in Family Guy. I knew her Hela would be incredible, so I'm very excited.

No, sadly she is not; the scene which was to acknowledge her sexuality was cut from the film, apparently. She's as much a bi goddess as Loki in the MCU
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 11-05-2017 at 04:16 PM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Ha, just give Daley time. I reckon it's definitely going to happen.

Oh wow yes Cinderella. I remember when I was watching that movie the audience was so engrossed that when Cinderella said "why are you so mean" a woman behind me, with venom dripping from her voice said "because she's a bitch"

I finally saw Thor by the way! Oh my gosh I loved it! Tessa is of course a goddess. Marvel's Beyoncé, I'm calling it now.

It's a shame they cut that scene but hopefully she's got something in Infinity Wars. She and Gamora maybe? I guess we have to be realistic about baby steps although I wish we could just got for it (especially with Chris Evans and Hemsworth).

[spoiler] I will say that her origin scene clearly enfolded her girlfriend so I wasn't entirely dissapointed[/spoiler]

I still have yet to see Cinderella, or the newest Thor film, for that reason. I wanted to today, but I was just too tired to try and catch a cheap showing at my nearest theater.

I'm also behind on Discovery, The Good Place and HTGAWM, but I did check out some awesome books for my essay. Who knew checking out books could be so fun? lol

Random question: Is anyone here into Rick & Morty? I've watched about 5 episodes and it hasn't really grabbed me, yet. It's humorous enough, but it hasn't gotten a loud chuckle from me, yet.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I still have yet to see Cinderella, or the newest Thor film, for that reason. I wanted to today, but I was just too tired to try and catch a cheap showing at my nearest theater.

I'm also behind on Discovery, The Good Place and HTGAWM, but I did check out some awesome books for my essay. Who knew checking out books could be so fun? lol

Random question: Is anyone here into Rick & Morty? I've watched about 5 episodes and it hasn't really grabbed me, yet. It's humorous enough, but it hasn't gotten a loud chuckle from me, yet.
    On Rick and Morty...to people that have never seen it, I tell them to watch the Mr. Meseeks episode, and that if they don't like that one, the show probably isn't for them.