Page 485 of 550 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 8245

Worth mentioning on here are Peccadillo Pictures, one of the UK's most recognised distributors of LGBT & World Cinema titles. https://www.peccapics.com/films/gay-interest/

This different and touching film is from one of their regular Boys on Film DVD releases. https://youtu.be/iYefshjHv04

Not sure if anyone mentioned this. While Illinois often gets it wrong, this was a particularly troubling instance.

http://thesouthern.com/news/local/cr...e58dbfb61.html

Transgender Menard inmate will move to another prison after settling 1 of 2 cases against IDOC

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...e-cast-1073646

Harley Quinn, Scandal Savage and Knockout will appear in the upcoming Suicide Squad film! I think its pretty cool to see even more LGBT characters introduced into the DCMCU, Renee Montoya and Batwoman being the other two.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

Harley Quinn, Scandal Savage and Knockout will appear in the upcoming Suicide Squad film! I think its pretty cool to see even more LGBT characters introduced into the DCMCU, Renee Montoya and Batwoman being the other two.
    Oooh, I'm wondering if Dale Eaglesham will get some money for co-creating Scandal Savage with Gail Simone.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    I was told it's a gay movie for straight people who like Europe. Not sure I'll go see it.
    I liked it well enough. I appreciated it has a more romantic tinge to it than a typical gay movie. And the scenery was beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    I want to see it but i am too much of a pussy when it come to movies with sad plots, that why i still havent seen coco.
    I saw coco today and it was so much fun. Great music. Yeah it is a bit touching though

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

More representation is great but I reeeeeeally wish they would include an openly LGBT male character.

I'd rather they get off their butts and do Gotham City Sirens.

Just watched this movie called Snails in the Rain, and while I haven't seen a lot of "gay-themed" films, the ones I have seen seem to always end in a tragedy of some sort. The movie itself is well-shot, but the characters and scenarios were so frustrating that I was just snarking at the screen.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    More representation is great but I reeeeeeally wish they would include an openly LGBT male character.
    Does Constantine count? Lol I completely forgot about him. He was a lead character in JLD, and even though Zatanna was his main love interest, he's still technically bisexual (JLD comics hinted at some sexual tension between John and his mentor Nick afterall).

If we do get another TT animated film then I can see Bunker or Aqualad being added. Catman would be another cool addition. But my number one choice is Midnighter with Apollo.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Wiccan and hulkling are in Lego marvel super heroes 2 which is so amazing. Love that game

Does Constantine count? Lol I completely forgot about him. He was a lead character in JLD, and even though Zatanna was his main love interest, he's still technically bisexual (JLD comics hinted at some sexual tension between John and his mentor Nick afterall).

If we do get another TT animated film then I can see Bunker or Aqualad being added. Catman would be another cool addition. But my number one choice is Midnighter with Apollo.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Bunker gets added in the next season of Young Justice.

Anyone watching Rupaul's drag race all stars? Can we post spoilers?

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Anyone watching Rupaul's drag race all stars? Can we post spoilers?
    I saw the first episode, it was pretty good. But the problem with All-Stars is that it's a popularity contest where the winner is decided before the season even starts and everyone knows who the winner is before it starts airing.

Yeah. I still have a fun time though. I love Bebe but I just want chichi to succeed so bad.

I'm kind of glad the one that was elimated got the chop though