Page 493 of 550 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503543 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 8245

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    This was an interesting read.

UGH!
    I'm so gay for Walt Whitman
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Ha, I love that drag queen art. It’s amazing how many similarities between drag and comic books there are
    Agreed, it's dramatic and a visual medium. They work perfectly together. Did anyone ever read the comic Chad's superhero won in All Star 1?
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

And in celebration of tonight's premier of Season 10... I created a Drag Race thread...
    http://community.comicbookresources....Race-SEASON-10

Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 03-22-2018 at 08:41 AM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post

Agreed, it's dramatic and a visual medium. They work perfectly together. Did anyone ever read the comic Chad's superhero won in All Star 1?
    OMG THESE ARE AMAZING!!!

Following on Instagram immediately!

Oh my gosh apparently Lewis tan confirmed on Twitter he’s playing shatterstar. I hope they keep his bisexuality. He’s so hot

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Oh my gosh apparently Lewis tan confirmed on Twitter he’s playing shatterstar. I hope they keep his bisexuality. He’s so hot
    His "drunken master" scene in Iron Fist was so silly, but he made it watchable.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Steer clear of some of the "Deadpool 2" spoiler speculation that's out there.

How could there be spoilers? No ones seen it yet

How could there be spoilers? No ones seen it yet
    Without having the entire scoop, a set of "Leaked" elements of the plot turned up a while back. If you were making a list of five, three of them seem to be panning out and the other two seem possible in the latest trailer.

That's why I'm still counting it a speculation.

Just saw this, so iconic and hilarious, I had to share. Again that comic meets drag style just films this comic fan who loves Drag Race with so much joy.

BANNED

I finally watched the new Queer Eye. Very entertaining. Is it all scripted, though?

Oh to be honest it’s like all reality tv, they do shot after shot so when they surprise someone it’s not always actually a surprise. But oh well it’s very entertaining! And I’m enjoying it

How could they leave it out? lol
    GrindrStone(D)

Oh you know “we filmed a scene but it got cut” that sort of thing

I'm so excited for South Beach Pride next Sunday. I'm trying to make it a tradition to go every year. This will be year number two.

For those of you who live in, or near, a city that has a pride, when do yours start?

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York