Page 5 of 550 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
    BANNED

i always go the ladies in fighting games. Cammy from Street Fighter. Kitana/Jade in Mortal Kombat. Orchid in Killer Instinct.
    my nephews are always confused why i like playing as the women~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mormel reporting in as well... I don't recall ever posting in the thread that was up before the reset, but I'll be checking this one out from now on. Cool to see Flanny here, didn't realize he was still active on CBR at all.

>does a polite little curtsey<
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Chris Evans has a...well-endowed...gay brother who acts in soaps.

Draw your own conclusions! LOL

Kieran: I think that's a solid piece. Women are traditionally allowed more flamboyant expression. Men in comics trend toward being too "traditional". The few men I played in RPGs were kooks, geeks, queer, or otherwise subversive. For me, I don't like the gender role constraints in comic/gaming subculture. Some of the usual male archetypes bore me.

Does that make sense?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    Mormel reporting in as well... I don't recall ever posting in the thread that was up before the reset, but I'll be checking this one out from now on. Cool to see Flanny here, didn't realize he was still active on CBR at all.
    No offense or anything, but when we said this topic was open for all... we kind of meant... "open for all, except Mormel". Nothing personal, it's just that I'm the only dutch guy in this topic, and that already fills up the quotum, so yeah... kthnxbai.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangent Man View Post
    I play women in RPGs! I have no desire to identify as a woman irl, but get a RPG running...!

Where does THAT fit in the gender spectrum? Not sarcasm, have psychologists considered studying cross-gender role playing in tabletop/online/PbP games?
    I don't want to be a guy but while I'm female in body, I've never felt particularly female. I guess, this is the body I'm in, I don't know why there's certain societal expectations because of it. I had someone tell me once I was a gay man trapped in a woman's body.

Quote Originally Posted by End of Time View Post
    No offense or anything, but when we said this topic was open for all... we kind of meant... "open for all, except Mormel". Nothing personal, it's just that I'm the only dutch guy in this topic, and that already fills up the quotum, so yeah... kthnxbai.
    Too late: Flanny's of Dutch descent, and Flight's lived in the Netherlands. Dutch quotum's already been filled several times over. :P
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    Too late: Flanny's of Dutch descent, and Flight's lived in the Netherlands. Dutch quotum's already been filled several times over. :P
    wow~~~~~~~ i can't believe you remembered that! this user is now gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    i always go the ladies in fighting games. Cammy from Street Fighter. Kitana/Jade in Mortal Kombat. Orchid in Killer Instinct.
    I don't really play video games...the only one I can think of is the X-Men multi-player game and I'd usually pick Cyclops, but I do remember occasionally playing as Storm or Dazzler.

That said, except for my two favorite characters of Cyclops and Captain America, I've always favored strong Claremontian female characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mattbib View Post
    I don't really play video games...the only one I can think of is the X-Men multi-player game and I'd usually pick Cyclops, but I do remember occasionally playing as Storm or Dazzler.

That said, except for my two favorite characters of Cyclops and Captain America, I've always favored strong Claremontian female characters.
    is this your way of saying you have a crush on me~~~~~~~~~?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    To be fair, Chris Evans can turn anyone bi

The only man who can make human foot boots look good. I just realized that's what he was wearing, and that he wasn't Hank McCoy circa 1963.

Many eons ago when I played WoW, on Horde side I played Tauren or Blood Elf for males and Orc and Trolls for females; while on the Alliance side I played Dranei and Dwarves for males and Dranei and Gnomes for females.

Apparently cloven hooves are very sexy to me.

I generally play females in fighters (usually the mentally unbalanced ones). The only male character I ever liked was Guy in Street Fighter.

is this your way of saying you have a crush on me~~~~~~~~~?
    LOL that's not what I'm saying at all. I like Cyclops. You like Havok. That would just be wrong.

Amazing Member

LOL that's not what I'm saying at all. I like Cyclops. You like Havok. That would just be wrong.
    Totally wrong. Like getting the digits of the bride in a bachelorette party at a divey karaoke bar....

(Hi, Bib!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Cunard View Post
    Totally wrong. Like getting the digits of the bride in a bachelorette party at a divey karaoke bar....

(Hi, Bib!)
    OMG, did I do that???

(and Hi! lol)

BANNED

i will accept your kinks because we are loverz now