Page 507 of 550 FirstFirst ... 7407457497503504505506507508509510511517 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 8245

Merry Christmas, all my LGBT+ brothers and sisters. xx
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Merry Christmas
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Has anyone watched Ellen Degeneres' Relatable show; her first stand-up in 15 years (on Netflix)? It's really funny, AND actually doesn't hold back in regards to when she came out and how it effected her career. Normally I don't enjoy most comedian's Netflix specials, but this one was very funny from beginning to end. Also, if you haven't seen her Here and Now tour (you can find it on YouTube) it's HILARIOUS. I still cannot use a public toilet and not think of it (you'll understand why when you get to the segment about toilet paper).

"We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Finally, French music has produced a worthy successor to "Je t'aime, moi non plus."

Does anyone else on here read the 'Something Like...' book series by Jay Bell? I'm really enjoying it so far.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
    Does anyone else on here read the 'Something Like...' book series by Jay Bell? I'm really enjoying it so far.
    I read the first one years ago, and although I enjoyed it, I've never read any of the rest of the series. Didn't like how the next one seemed to be the same story from the perspective of the other protagonist from the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I read the first one years ago, and although I enjoyed it, I've never read any of the rest of the series. Didn't like how the next one seemed to be the same story from the perspective of the other protagonist from the first one.
    I'm only on book two. I get what you say about it being from the perspective of one of the other people but it's been different enough so far that I like it. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Happy New Year everyone!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

So, I'm joining an LGBT book club at Waterstones on Wednesday. This month it is Fingersmith, which by a stroke of luck I had bought in summer and never got around to reading until now. I used to go to a crime book club at Waterstones in Cambridge, but never went to the LGBT one, but I suspect it is equally well run. Anyway, has anybody by chance been before? I mean the books all have an LGBT slant, but I don't know if it is mostly LGBT people that actually go - that would be odd to me.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Happy and merry everything, everyone!

The queens did a glorious Jolene!

Sagat is a glorious White Queen!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Happy and merry everything, everyone!

The queens did a glorious Jolene!

Sagat is a glorious White Queen!
    I like a good rhyme.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Incredible Member

Hi everybody! Happy new year!
    For my first post here I'd just like to share a few pictures of one of the most important comics I know, a tale of creation, of sense of self and sexual identity, a tale of choice.
    2897848-mombcast_069_enigma.jpg
    e2.jpg
    enigma7.jpg
    Enigma by Peter Milligan and Duncan Fegredo.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Hi everybody! Happy new year!
    For my first post here I'd just like to share a few pictures of one of the most important comics I know, a tale of creation, of sense of self and sexual identity, a tale of choice.
    2897848-mombcast_069_enigma.jpg
    e2.jpg
    enigma7.jpg
    Enigma by Peter Milligan and Duncan Fegredo.
    Looks pretty damn good

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Looks pretty damn good
    It's not only good, I remember one of my best friensd lending me the comics and telling me with his fabulous expert voice: "This is the comics every gay comic books reader should read!".
    It's an important story of self-discovery. And an important lesson on how the writing and the art can intertwine to great effects!
    It's been an important comics in my life and a proof that comics are just like every form of art, a medium to vehicule emotions in the eyes of the audience.
    It's the beginning of Vertigo, they had a lot of groundbreaking talents, and Peter Milligan is one of the most underrated genius (and I mean what I say) of the comic book industry, his X-force/X-Statix run is just an other proof of that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Because we all need some joy, and uttely harmless brilliance in our lives. Here's some of Drag Race's greatest starts delivering Polly Parton's Jolene Realness. It doesn't get more fabulous than this! Enjoy.

Feat. Ginger Minj, Alaska, Ben dela Creme, Manilla Luzon, Bebe ****** Benet and Katya

Ha this is cool. Have you seen dumplin’ yet? I loved it, it was so sweet.

Happy new year everyone!