Page 509 of 550 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 8245
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

And oddly, his replacement seems to be David Miranda, who is also gay, and married to "Russian involvement in US elections is not a story" hack and FoxNews talking head Glenn Greenwald.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Famed 'conversion therapist' now plans to 'pursue life as a gay man'

Good luck getting a date with that baggage!
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    I meeeeean if Milo Yiannopoulos can do it....

In honour of tonight/tomorrow's episode, the next epic covers from Art by Cheyne
    https://www.instagram.com/artbycheyne/

EPISODE 4

EPISODE 5

[I didn't like the cover to Episode 6, it was boring, so I skipped it]

EPISODE 7
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

I haven't posted in here in awhile. Just checking in and saying hi to everyone. Hope you've all been well.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

so far, so good.......hope you can say the same!

Yeah I’m really good! Catching up on broad city which is so hilarious. Also I’m into Steven universe now. Took me a while but I suddenly couldn’t stop watching all of a sudden

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Yeah I’m really good! Catching up on broad city which is so hilarious. Also I’m into Steven universe now. Took me a while but I suddenly couldn’t stop watching all of a sudden
    I love Broad City! If Terry Moore's Strangers in Paradise had been a half-hour television comedy, it would have been Broad City.

Yeah it’s a scream, I’m about halfway through season 3 already

Friends! Not sure if anyone knows but I'm a comedian. I run a few shows in Los Angeles. One is a crazy fun variety show called Ugly Stepchildren - past acts for that show have been Guy Branum, The Trans Chorus of Los Angeles, and Los Angeles Lady Arm-wrestling to name just a few. I know a lot of you are fans of Drag Race and Jasmine Masters is on my other show, LoLGBT which is a queer stand up show. If you are in the SoCal area come check it out. My IG is attached in my signature and my profile there has links to the shows IG accounts. Check it out and if you are in SoCal please come support!

I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I didn’t know that! Wish I was in the area so I could come see!

For the Apollo/Midnighter fans...

It looks like everything from this week's issue twenty until the series end(twenty-four) will potentially feature the two of them in The Wild Storm.

Without having read it, it appears that this week will be their big introduction.

Edit:

It's no longer "Appears". The issue was almost entirely Apollo/The Midnighter. Even a sort of touching moment while the issue was wrapping up.
    Last edited by numberthirty; 02-20-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Cool! They’re my fave gay couple on comics

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Friends! Not sure if anyone knows but I'm a comedian. I run a few shows in Los Angeles. One is a crazy fun variety show called Ugly Stepchildren - past acts for that show have been Guy Branum, The Trans Chorus of Los Angeles, and Los Angeles Lady Arm-wrestling to name just a few. I know a lot of you are fans of Drag Race and Jasmine Masters is on my other show, LoLGBT which is a queer stand up show. If you are in the SoCal area come check it out. My IG is attached in my signature and my profile there has links to the shows IG accounts. Check it out and if you are in SoCal please come support!

that's awesome dude!

Come through, Drew! Have a great show! And tell Jasmine Masters that her queer geek fans say hello!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'