Page 510 of 550 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510511512513514520 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 8245

This week I came out as trans to my Mum, Step-Dad and Nan. Just a couple of family members left to go, although that at this point I don't care who knows anymore. My friend has helped me through a lot of this stuff so I made a silly 'happy dance' video, which now makes me smile a lot, so I thought that I'd share it

“We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Congrats on your coming out!!!

Congratulations! Coming out is so hard. The worse part is during and then everything afterwards, no matter how long it takes, gets better.

I know it’s not as hard as coming out as trans but I remember how hard it was to come out to dad. It’s just so awkward talking about sex and relationships with your dad I reckon but I guess some people are different. Anyway it was the right decision, he’s ok now and it was essential because he helps out politically now with civil rights, at least for gay people.

Thanks both, appreciate it I don't think that my Dad is going to start campaigning for trans rights, although it would be hilarious to see^^
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Congrats Enigma! You should be proud

Thanks

I wanted to post this in the mental health thread, but we don't seem to have one? If I'm right about that, maybe I will start one some day. Anyway, I finally decided to start making the videos that I've wanted to make for years. I have opinions and I like to express them, even if nobody hears them^^

I've been going back and forth for a while about whether it's a good idea for me to do this, because putting yourself out on a social media platform carries obvious risks. I have my Diablo/comics channel but that is different I think. I have opinions and experiences of a lot of things and I like to be involved in discussions, so I've always wanted to make videos and put my opinion out there. So I decided F it, and posted my first video, covering a couple of aspects of self-harm that I wanted to touch on.

Not everybody likes to hear about this stuff, but if you are interested in these subjects, please have a watch

Jasmine and I backstage at my show.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

cool pic!!

I can’t see it?

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    I can’t see it?
    Not sure why. Its on my IG which is linked in my signature.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

BANNED

Miss Vanjie

Miss Vanjie

Miss Vanjie

Anybody see tonight's episode of Broad City? I won't give any spoilers, but suffice it to say there is some major character development.

Haven’t yet but I will check it out soon! I’m still catching up with Steve universe.

Oh I see the pic now! Love jasmine masters, she’s hilarious

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

So... Is Lewis "Shatterstar" Tan family or not?

He recently tweeted about how beautiful one of his male co-stars was, but later deleted those tweets when some of his fans reacted weirdly.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

While it hasn't been front and center in the US national news, folks might want to keep up with the upcoming Chicago mayoral election.